Diana

The Prince’s eyes slowly opened, his body felt so painful, he did not think he ever felt like this. He had been through many injuries, some of them really bad, but… poisoning recovery? Help him God, it was painful.

He felt his body sweaty, he was not sure he if was delirious or not. He probably was.

He did not recognize the place he was in.

The pain in his head was huge and his eyes were trying to close again.

But then, a beautiful sight entered is visibility. It was her. That amazingly beautiful maid.

He remembered how she helped him.

How she saved him.

He was alive.

He was still a dead weight, but he was alive.

And she was the one who saved him

He remained silent, any effort to try and speak seemed too painful.

So he just watched her, as she moved around with some clothes in her hands.

The maid was completely lost in her thoughts, drying some clothes. She decided to help Thea, once they were there. That was when she looked at the Prince and saw him awake, looking at her.

Her eyes widened “Prince Robert!” she quickly walked, kneeling next to him.

He glanced at her, his eyes weak and painful, but his expression was still... cheeky. She looked at him “How are you feeling?” She asked

“Hmmm” he groaned “R-Ready for anot-ther”

“Do not say such things. You scared the hell out of me” she snapped

He showed her a small smile “W-Where are we?”

“This is the house of an old maid. Someone who worked alongside me at the castle”

The Prince softly nodded, saying anything else.

“Are you hungry? I am going to get you some food”

Oh, he was hungry, he just did not know if he was able to eat. His throat hurt a lot. His entire chest as well. It seemed to have stopped there. It did not spread more, thanks to that beautiful woman.

He carefully sat in the bed, his head giving him a hard time, as he watched the maid bringing him a tray of food.

“I-I’m hungry…seriously” he whispered

She smiled “Come on”

He was right.

As soon as he tried to swallow a little bit of bread, everything inside burned.

“Oh, easy” she quickly hold him, watching his coughs and groans.

“It will not… work” he said

At that moment, Thea entered the house

“Oh, the pretty face is awake!” she smiled widely

The Prince, however, did not find it amusing. He was more worried with his pain, as well as Diana.

“He cannot eat…” she whispered

“He should start by liquids. A tea, maybe? Then a soup?” she approached “It will hurt anyway, but will be more tolerable”

He looked at her, not saying anything.

Diana stood up and went to make some tea, as Thea sat next to the Prince

The Maid of Wedgemoreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें