Chapter 1 A New Beginning

Zacznij od początku

“Mr. Voshkod where’s your protective gear” Will asked when he saw that Mr. Voshkod didn’t have one on. I saw him not even turn around and just keep on walking.

“Where’s your protective gear” Will asked again once we were now inside the building.

“It would not matter. For me, it’s only a matter of time” Mr. Voskhod replied.

I quickly roll my eyes at this guys idiocy. How could he treat his life like this?

“Through the school” Mr. Voshkod said then we continued on walking.

“Yuri will take you below. And one other thing, Colonel. In private there were some energy experiments….” Mr. Voshkod said leaning closer to Will but then stop in the middle of his sentence and saw him look at the ceiling looking all pale. He looks scared of something that was on the roof so I quickly look up but saw nothing.

“It can wait” he said then left in a hurry like if he’s was just walking away from someone that scared the shit out of him.

“What just happened” I asked. I then look at Will who had the same question look through the mask. I then just shrugged my shoulders and continued on walking.

We all then keep on moving more inside this broken down place. It looks like it could fall any minutes.

“Keep moving stay tight” Will said from in back of me. I was in front just in case something popped out of nowhere. I then stop and look around for any sign of danger.

“Okay, right here. I think I found it” I hear a soldier said. I then turn to his direction and saw a weird looking machine with some kind of metal sphere.

“::Optimus we got a visual::” I said then walked up closer to it so I was just like face to face with it.

“Looks like the object’s camped in some kind of metal harness” Will replied while using a flashlight to look at it better. I then see Will look down to some kind of box on the floor.

“What’s this. Guy!” Will called out he then dust the dirt off the box to check any sign of what it could be.

“Why does this thing have soviet space program marking on it” Will asked.

“Sputnik” he said more like mumble it. I was kneeled down checking the box that was until I sense something. So as quickly like a flash I stood up and grabbed my blaster with both my hands.

“Energon reading, Sir. It’s strong” A soldier said. I then feel the place began to shake. I look around ready to transform if I had to.

“Below us. It’s coming fast” the soldier said. Then the wall my right was broken down by something really large. I took a closer look and saw it that it look like a Cyber-worm. A  really large Cyber-worm.

Then it began to attack us. I saw smaller Cyber-worms come out of its body like tentacles.  We all then fired at it but it didn’t do anything. I saw one of the Cyber-worm tentacles thingy grab the metal sphere then began to leave with the package in hand.

“Get topside now! Move, Move, Move!” I hear someone yelled but by all the others yelling at every other soldier I could know who it was.

“You guys get out of this building before you get stuck. I go after the Cyber-worm” I said then jump off the platform and in midair transform into my Bi-pedal form and grab one of the Cyber-worms tentacles.