Only I'm allowed to...

Começar do início

Godt stops eating and stares at his father before shrieking, jumping, shrieking more than hugging me.

"Sleep over Yo! come yo comeee."

When Godt goes to hug his father, who I'm glaring at, he's smiling at me, my angels move towards me.

"Using his son to hit on you." Rome says shaking his head.

"That guy has no shame." I say

"He is a genius." My angels say together.

"Oi! I thought you loved P'Pha." I whisper. "You traitors!"

"Never." They all say together.

"While you were procrastinating, we already messaged P'Pha." Monty tells me

"With pictures."

"And we told him."

"That we came here to protect you." Chicken finishes.

"You guys are good." Rome tells them.

I glare at Rome, who sits back and eats. When they all go to get refills and Godt runs off with them it's just me a Tae still sitting at the table.

"You didn't like the gift Wayo?" He asks

"It was nice, but I couldn't keep something like that." I tell him.

"I thought it would suit you." He tells me.

I put my spoon down and look fully at Tae, its best to clear this up fast. I sometimes miss these kind of things, it's what Ming is good at.

"Tae, are you doing all this because your interested in me?" Its best to be clear.

"Yes."

Okay, straightforward is good.

"Tae, you seem nice, but..."

"Don't say no yet, Wayo, let's go on a date, we might be really good ..."

"I have a boyfriend."

He looks up sharply, he didn't know, but its best to clear this, I wouldn't want to hurt P'Pha, ever.

"You do?"

"Yes, me!"

We both look up, its P'Pha, he's out of breath, his clothes are messy, but he still looks hot. The illegal doctors are with him, plus an annoyance.

"Yo! Stop getting hit on when I'm not here to defend your virtue..." Ming says. "Oh food, I'm hungry. P'Kit did you eat yet?" Ming asks looking around.

We're attracting attention, I grab P'Pha's arm and sit him next to me as I straighten his collar and smile, I knew he would come running, I bet he gets in trouble for missing his class. P'Pha puts his arm around me.

"This is my boyfriend." I tell Tae.

He's giving P'Pha a cold glare, who's doing the same, as the new comers sit and the old one's return, it's gotten crowded again.

Godt wants to sit next to me, but Ming refuses to move, Godt is about to cry, so P'Kit moves him, now Ming's about to cry.

*Facepalm*

"Newly formed relationships don't last Wayo." Tae says looking at me.

"It's not new." P'Pha tells him.

"Did you make him return the gift?" Tae asks angrily.

"No, he didn't, I did." I tell Tae. "Only my boyfriend should give me something like that."

"Yo, say ahhh." Godt is trying to feed me again.

But P'Pha eats it instead, Godt is glaring at him. "That was Yo's!" He says crossing his arms.

"Only I'm allowed to feed Yo." He tells him.

P'Pha are you actually fighting with a child? I can't help but smile, he's just so cute.

'Is P'Pha fighting with a kid', 'Isn't that a little too far', 'But it is for our Yo', 'Competition has no age', 'Best to show who you are from the start'. I can hear the others whispering to each other.

When Godt hugs me and tries to kisses my cheek, P'Pha picks him up and hands him over to his father.

"No hugging or kissing my Yo kid, you and your father find your own." P'Pha tells them both annoyed.

I try talking to both, but Tae and P'Pha both don't want to back down, they keep making remarks, neither wants to leave. I poke Ming but he thinks I should let them have it out, and the others are enjoying this.

I go to get food, I think they are having a staring competition now, I asked P'Pha to go but he said he's hungry. Why are you hungry when the atmosphere is so tense??

When I get back I find both P'Pha and Tae gone, the other doctors and Ming aren't there either.

"Where did they go?" I ask.

"To talk daddy said." Godt tells me.

Shit, I run to find them.