~Chapter 19~

Tori's P.O.V. : Trevor and i get to the hospital and we see connor sitting outside Chynas hospital room and Niall and Chyna are in there arguing about Liam and Trevor looks at me and whispers in my ear "Chyna has a baby?!" he asked in shock "Well he's not a baby but yeah she has a two year old son, and its niall's." I say back trying to stay calm then all of a sudden Niall storms out of the room and Connor walks in and Trevor and i walk in behind him.

Trevor's P.O.V. : As Connor walked in the room with Tori and i trailing he looks at Chyna a shocked look on his face "Connor baby this isnt the way i wanted you to find out, im sorry i didnt tell you earlier." Chyna said a sad look on her face like she was gonna cry then his expression changed, he was.. happy all of a sudden he picked Chyna up and twirled her around "Chyna babe im not upset this is good this means that your son will have a good role model in his life for a father." Connor said beaming. Then Tori tapped Connors shoulder "Hey guys sorry to ruin this beautiful moment but can you guys come into the waiting room with everyone else i.. we have something to tell you." she said with an excited tone hinting her voice.

Tori's P.O.V. : As Trevor and i gather everyone in the waiting room i just cant hide it anymore, " Everyone Tori and I have some exciting news for you guys!" Trevor says, Then Kian blurts out "You're getting married arent you guys?!" he asked happily "No but we might have to!" Trevor says then he looks at me and I step forward "IM PREGNANT!!!!!" i scream and Delilah, Brooklyn, Skyler, and Chyna all come running up to me excited and all the boys ran up to Trevor high fiving him and saying congrats. Well its nice to know we have a backup if my parents throw me out.