~Chapter 17~

Melanie's P.O.V. : I had just walked through the cafeteria door and i saw Chyna talking to a boy as I watched he turned around and our eyes connected my hazel eyes met his soft sea green ones and he had dark brown hair that complimented his eyes so well and I looked at my phine like a mirror and saw my hair looked a mess so i tryed to get out of there quick but just as i turned around to leave i felt soneone grab my wrist, it was him, "Well hi there beautiful I'm Louis!" he said as a cheeky smile etched his features "Hi I'm Melanie." I said shyly and he led me to a seat and we sat and talked for what seemed like hours we never ran out of questions.

Chyna's P.O.V. : As Melanie and Luois sat there for a good hour and a half Connor and i weng back up to my room and he helped me find my clothes that were somewhere in this hospital room so u could get dressed and check out. As i found my clothes connor stood on one side of the curtains respecting my privacy as i changed then there was a knock at the door, "Just a sec!" I said and i heard a fairly deep voice answer back, wait what was NIALL doing here?! "Come in!" I said and sure enough Niall walked through the door "What do you want punk?" Connor said in a nasty tone giving Niall a death glare "I just want to speak to Chyna alone for a minute, please?" He asked looking at me i looked at him then at Connor nodding, As Connor walked out the door Niall closed it behind him thenlooked at me with an ashamed look.