~ Chapter 32 ~

Delilah's P.O.V. : I walk into the living room to see JC sitting on the couch with the TV on playing on his phone, I walk over and sit on the couch grabbing the remote off the table and switching the channel to find something else to watch. "Hey! I was watching that!" "No you weren't, you were playing on your phone." I tell him switching the channel to play Finding Nemo, "Well i was out here first so I should get to pick what we watch." He tells me reaching over for the remote. I swat his hand away and put the remote on the arm of the couch on my other side, out of his reach. He huffs and goes back to playing on his phone while I enjoy my movie time. 

JC's P.O.V. : I can't believe she just came in here and switched he channel like I wasn't watching it! Sure I was playing on my phone but I was still listening to it in the background! She's lucky I love her.... Let's see how into the movie she REALLY is.

"Hey Baby?"

"Yes?" 

"Wanna cuddle?"

"Sure!"

"Okay hold on ill get a blanket."

I run upstairs and grab a blanket from our bed and then stop in the office on my way back. "Since we have so many friends that like to show up unannounced, I'll put a sign out by the door." I say to myself as I write out the sign.

'DO NOT DISTURB'

Sounds good enough to me! I run back downstairs sign in hand and swing the front door open slapping it right above the deadbolt. "Here, now no one can say they didn't see it." I close the door and lock the handle and the deadbolt for extra assurance. Then I make my way to the couch, blanket in hand, and Delilah snuggles up to me.

Chyna's P.O.V. : 'OH MY GOD I CANNOT BELIEVE CONNOR JUST PROPOSED TO ME!!!!!!!! I'm screaming on the inside, i pull my phone from my pocket and immediately facetime her. No answer. That's weird she never ignores my calls. "Hey babe, can we go to Delilah and Jc's house?" "Of course baby girl." Connor says and starts heading over.

When we get to Delilah and Jc's house it's quiet... too quiet... i walk up to the door and turn the handle, "It's locked?" I say questioningly to Connor. Connor points to the sign and laughs walking back to the car.