"Maggie..."

"Okay, i got it it's impossible, maybe more now that Camila came" I looked at her confused.

"What with Camila?"

"Nothing she seems so close to you"

"Yeah, she is my friend" I said and she rolled her eyes laughing.

"You're so naive" She said walking away, she is cute and everything but she can be so bitchy too.

"Rejection again?" I heard Louis, i nodded.

"Yeah"

"That poor girl keep trying hard" He said laughing.

"I know"

"OH MY GOD! Miss Debnam-Carey is right there, she was one of the teachers that the principal picked for take care of us tonight, this is hilarious" Jesy said.

"Why is hilarious?"

"She might give you detention tonight"

"In her bed" They all laughed and i rolled my eyes.

"Oh god stop doing that! she doesn't like me and i don't like her, stop guys!!" I said grabbing Camila's hand and taking her to dance.

"You okay?" She asked, i sighed.

"Yeah i'm good, i hate that they tease me with her, it's obvious she hates me"

"But you like her"

"What?" I shook my head.

"It's obvious the way you look at her"

"No, she is pretty but she is our teacher"

"That isn't a problem, we are about to turn 18, it's okay"

"I don't like her" She giggled.

"Anyways"

"You dance so good Camila" I said and she smiled.

"Thank you, so do you... and you're so pretty" She said, i blushed a bit, thanks to the lights she didn't notice it.

"Thank you Camila, you are gorgeous" We kept dancing, after two songs, we were so caught up dancing and we were so close, to be honest Camila really knows how to move, i was a bit turned on because of her gridding her butt in my front, it was huge! i mean she has a cute ass.
I grabbed her hips as she danced, she had really back to my front and grabbed my hands, she pulled herself closer to me and guided my hands up and down her body, it was so hot.
I kissed her shoulder and she tilted her head to the side, i gave small kisses on her neck, i heard her breathe increasing and turned her around, she wrapped her arms in my neck and i pulled her in a kiss, okay i wasn't thinking, i was so turned on by the moment that i just wanted to kiss her, she don't hesitate and kissed me back, my hands landed in her ass squeezing it as she let it out a moan.

"You both this isn't a fucking club!" We pulled away as i heard her voice.

"I-i'm sorry" I said biting my lip, she had a very angry expression, Camila looked down at her hands embarrassed.

"I don't wanna see you going that again Miss y/l/n" She said glaring at Camila and walking away.

"That was... awkward. I'm sorry Camila" I said and she nodded.

"Don't worry, i kind of enjoyed" She bit her lip.

"So did i, trust me" I said and she smiled.

"Woah woah woaaah, what was that you both?" Jesy smirked and i rolled my eyes.

"We- uh- got caught just that"

"Why did you guys stop?"

"Miss debnam, she came so angry to us saying we weren't in a fucking Club"

"What?"

"Yeah"

"But everyone is doing that!" Jade said.

"Yeah i don't get it" I said.

"She definitely has something with you" Jesy whispered in my ear and i shook my head.

"Stop, i'll go to the bathroom okay?" I said and walked out the place, i went to the stairs and went up going to the bathroom on the second floor, i entered and looked in the mirror, good i was sweating.

I washed my hands and put some water in my face, i feel fresh now, it was so hot out there.
I was walking out but bumped into someone.

"Fuck sorry" I said and looked up to see Alycia.

"Oh you" She said and rolled her eyes.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked and she looked at me with anger.

"Nothing"

"It must be something, you always are grounding me for nothing" I said.

"It's nothing, you don't behave the way i like so you get what you deserve" I don't behave?

"It's not my problem you have some kinks about your rules Alycia" I spat and she pushed me to the wall. I was shock, she pulled herself closer to me and placed her hands in my hips.

"I swear to God Y/n if you don't behave or obey my rules i'll punish you" She said and her hot breathe touched my lips.

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking at her eyes.

"You don't even imagine the way i am, the things i like and how hard is to me seeing you everyday in your sexy clothes teasing me, almost begging me to rip them off and fucking you in my desk" She said and my eyes widened, she really thinks that about me? oh my fucking God.
She pecked my cheek and walked away leaving me there, shocked, turned on and confused.

You don't even imagine the way i am, the things i like, what does that even mean????