"Okay. I will", I said leaning back and crossed my legs, causing the satin dress to slid up my thighs lightly.

"Okay, you will for what?", he asked and I turned my head still leaning on the seat and looked at him.

"Okay, I will be your cook", I agreed. I know he knows what I said refers to, but he wants to hear it from my mouth. Urggh! Men and their ego. I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window.

We are out of the city and there are many trees along the pathway.

"Where is his house?", I asked him. He looked at me.

"It's out of the city. A village near to the city", he said I nodded my head smiling.

"I love villages. No extra sounds and it's very pleasant full", I smiled. He smiled back.

"When did you go to village?", he asked.

"I go at least once in two years. My grandparents live in the village too", I told him smiling.

"Really?", he asked like he can't believe it. I turned my head to him while relaxing. This feels good. We are having a very normal conversation.

"Yes. I mean they are my father's side though", I informed while turning on the music in the car. A rock son played in the car and I bobbed my head to it. Soon the songs kept changing. I slid into my seat lightly and closed my eyes while hearing the songs. Taylor Swift's Wildest Dreams started to play.

I felt a hand on my thigh, so knowing who it is, I took it before it slid down and put it back on his lap without opening my eyes. Then after a few minutes, I felt his hand on my thigh again, but it is sliding down to my core. A smile covered my face as I bit my lip, feeling his fingers running over my skin. His hand almost went to my core and I suddenly sat up, closing my legs.

"Martin!", I said with a fake warning in my voice. His hand is still trapped between my legs. My hands are on the seat edges. He stopped the car on the side of the road. There are a lot of trees around us. Suddenly he unbuckled himself and me and pulled me into his lap, that I straddled him. My legs are around him and my hands around his neck.

"You are so beautiful Cara Mia", he said and leaned down to kiss me. His hands are on the back of my head and my waist.

I leaned down to meet his lips and we kissed passionately. Our tongues moulded and fought for dominance. He showed his victory by kissing me deeper and deeper. I moaned into the kiss feeling blissful. His grip tightened as he pulled me closer and I tightened my legs around him. I felt him get hard down and blushed while smiling into the kiss.

We pulled away to breathe, but he didn't stop. He went down to kiss my neck and then my shoulder. He sucked my neck making me moan loudly.

"Martin", I moaned his name. He only sucked me more and kissed me there. I moved slowly against his hard-on. Then he suddenly pushed me lightly to look into my eyes with me still in his lap. I looked at him confused.

"Cara, I don't think we will able to make it there if we keep kissing", he said looking into my eyes. I blushed looking down.

"Sorry", I whispered while moving to get out of his lap. But he held me there.

"Why are you saying sorry? We didn't do anything wrong. You are my girlfriend after all", he said stressing on girlfriend. I smiled again. He has been saying that a lot for the past three days while introducing me to everyone as his girlfriend.

"Also you are my boyfriend", I said kissing his cheek and giggled for some reason. His lips tugged up a little into a small smile but disappeared soon.

"Now just sit here in my lap like this and hold on to me while I drive", he said while hugging me to him, that my breasts touched his chest. I pulled away to look at him.

"No Martin. It's dangerous. I will sit beside you", I said trying to pull away. But he held me tightly.

"No. You are sitting here. Anyway, we are almost there", he said starting the ignition. I yawned and let my head fall on his shoulder.

I opened my eyes and felt the sunlight falling on me. I opened my eyes and put my hand to stop the light.

"Cara, we are here", I heard him say and looked around to see that we are out of his car and we are standing on someone's porch. I came to my senses and slid down him while blushing. I hope no one saw it. It will so embarrassing! Why didn't he wake me? I would have walked!

"Martin, you-", I am cut off by his lips on mine and he soon pulled away. Just in time the front door opened. I looked up at the person and there stood an eighty years old person. He has grey hair and he has eyes just like Martin's. I instantly knew it is his grandfather. He looked at Martin and a smile formed on his face instantly.

"How are you son?", he asked while pulling Martin into a hug, while all Martin did was stare at him in shock. I smiled, but my smile erased when I saw his expression. I held his hand in support and he entwined his fingers with mine. I pressed his hand assuringly.

"You remember me?", he asked his grandfather in shock.

"You look just like your mother and how can I not remember you when you are always there on the newspapers", he asked while looking at him at arm's length as his hand is on his shoulder. I smiled while looking at them.

Martin just kept staring at his grandfather. His grandfather turned to me and smiled.

"Who is this beautiful lady with you?", he asked him and I blushed. Martin came out of his stance.

"This is my girlfriend Diana", he introduced and I gave him my hand to shake.

"Oh dear, no handshakes. We are huggers", he said pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back and we both pulled away. I grinned at him.

Martin soon pulled me to him.

"Come in", he said opening the door wide. I looked up at Marting and he has a look of lost like he is overthinking. He has a serious expression on his face.

"Martin, don't over think this. Everything will be fine. Trust me. I am here", I assured him and he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"That is why I stood strong", he said and I grinned at his words. That is what I want to be. I want to be his strength. We both walked inside.

I hope this goes well.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

I hope you guys like this. Don't miss the next chapter. It will be in Martin's POV

Please VOTE and COMMENT.