Chapter 22

Chapter-22

Diana Thomas's POV

I ran my fingers through his hair. The sun fell through the curtains and fell on us. He is holding me tightly to him, like I would disappear any minute. His face is in my neck. His legs are around mine. His hands around my waist.

I can't sleep all night. I kept thinking about him. He must have gone through so much since childhood. I couldn't even imagine what he had felt. That loneliness, that I never felt. I always had mom and brother with me to warm me up whenever I feel sad. But not him. That tells why he is so emotionless outside, while inside he is a softie.

I looked down at him and ran a finger over his sharp nose. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. I gave him smile. He lifted his head up and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning", he greeted calmly still holding me, but this time pulled me to him as he slept on his back.

"Good morning", I greeted back with another big smile.

We just stayed like that for how much time I don't know. It's so cool, calm, nice, silent and peaceful. I love this. Our breathing is normal, but we can hear our heartbeats. I slowly moved and sat up on the bed.

"Brush your teeth and come out soon. I will make breakfast", I told him and got up. Then I realized that I am still in my robe since I slept in it last night.

"Okay", I heard him say and he went to the bathroom as he got up from the bed.

I went inside the closet and took out a light pink tank top with white shorts. I removed the robe and heard a sharp intake of breath. I turned around and found Martin looking at me. He is looking down at me and then back into my eyes. His eyes filled with lust. What is he looking at? I looked down and found myself naked. Oh, that. I am just nake-WAIT! I AM NAKED!

"Martin! Close your eyes! Or turn around!", I shouted trying to cover myself. He looked amused. He started walking towards me and I kept moving back, covering myself. I tried to reach the top, but he got it first. He put his hand up.

"You are so beautiful, Cara Mia. Did I tell you that?", he asked looking into my eyes as he cornered me against a wall. My eyes met his and I breathed hard.

"Martin. Give me my clothes", I demanded in a whisper.

"No", he whispered back. His hand trailed down my thigh. He suddenly took it and placed it around his waist. He pressed into me. My naked chest touches his. My nipples hardened against his skin. He leaned down and the air around me became electrified causing my mind to think hornily.

"Martin", I whispered against his mouth. "Please".

"Tell me that I should stop", he whispered against mine. My gaze in on his lips. His is on mine. I don't know when he left my shirt, but his other hand touched my leg sending chills over my skin as his fingers touched me.

"You should stop Martin", I said slowly as I wrapped my another leg around his waist.

His hands went to my back and he gently tugged my hair. Just he was about to kiss me, we heard a knock on the bedroom door. We both sighed and he put me down. He quickly turned around and gave me my top.

I wore my bra and top and pulled up my shorts. I cleared my mouth and he turned back.

"You may escape today. But not always", he whispered and winked at me before walking out. I followed him out and he opened the door. Jenna stood there holding a trolly full of food and a newspaper. I smiled at her.

"Good morning Jenna", I greeted and she smiled back.

"Good morning", she said and Martin moved aside letting her in. He gave me a look before going inside the bathroom. As soon as the bathroom door closed, Jenna came to me.