Chapter 21

Chapter-21

Diana Thomas's POV

"Martin", I whispered alomost sitting in his lap as he held my face. He is staring at me intensely. Our gazes fell on each others lips.

"Diana", he whispered and his lips are on mine. I kissed him back with the same intensity he is kissing me.

He nibbled my bottom lip and I opened my mouth happily, giving him access to claim my mouth happily. His tongue slipped into my mouth and travelled every corner of my mouth, claiming, kissing, loving with passion and I kissed him. We tried to dominate each other, but he dominated me. I moaned into the kiss loudly. After a while, I pulled away, but he kept kissing.

His lips went down to my jaw and kissed me all the way back to my earlobe. My hands went into his hair. He tugged my earlobe lightly and I moaned again.

"Martin". He went down to kiss my neck. He is sucking my sweet spot making me let out lots and lots of moans and I felt him smiling lightly against my skin. I smiled too and wrapped my legs around his waist. He kept kissing my neck and my fingers in his hair made him push down more into my neck, wanting to feel his lips and his skin against mine. I bit my lower lip.

"Cara Mia", I heard him say as he pulled away from my neck and looked at me. We are staring into each other eyes for a minute and felt him release my bottom lip from my teeth that are assaulting it. Lust is clear in both of our eyes and he claimed my parted lips again. I poured all my feelings into the kiss. He held my jaw while kissing me and I let him dominate me.

He gently bit my bottom lip and his hands went down to the back of my body. I feel his hands roam my body which sent me into a frenzied state. His hands came up and cupped my left breast as we are still kissing. I gasped and kissed him more. He squeezed it gently and I gasped again. His hands went back and I felt him tug the knot of my bikini. I helped him remove it.

His fingers trailed my free back and tingles ran down my spine. I shivered lightly under him. He noticed and pulled me closer, making my breasts touch his chest. My perked up nipples crushed against his muscular body. I tightened my legs around his waist and deepened the kiss.

We pulled away and panted hardly while trying to catch our breaths. He held my face as our panting stopped and caressed my cheek with his thumb as his hand in under my ear, his fingers almost at the back of my neck. I leaned into his touch. He just kept staring at me. I stared back into his eyes.

"You are beautiful. So beautiful", he said with so much emotion in his eyes and kissed my forehead. He leaned forward and our breathing increased. He kissed my neck and slowly laid me with my back on the bed still kissing my neck. He sucked my neck again. I put my hands on his back and enjoyed the feeling of his mouth against my skin.

His lips are kissing me between the valley of my breasts. His hands came up and cupped my right breast as his mouth moved to my left breast. His warm tongue pleasured my nipple licking, sucking, flicking, loving it. I bit my lip as a warm sensation built down between my legs. Butterflies are flying in my stomach and I pushed his head down more on my breast.

His other hand kneaded my other breast and gently pinched my nipple. I sucked in my breath as he kept pleasuring me and groaned while feeling it. A smile came up to my lips, always staying there. This is all so new. So.... different.

"Martin", I whispered while struggling under him. For what? I don't know myself. He went to my other one and did the same to him. I bit my lip while moving my legs under him and pressed my legs together. He came up to kiss me. I kissed back. He suddenly pulled away and looked at my face. He just kept staring.