Chapter 7

Chapter-7

Diana Thomas's POV

I am in shock. He put his hand out for me to take it. But I am still looking at him, with wide eyes.

"Cara Mia", he called out in his sexy Italian accent.

"Huh", I blinked twice as I came to my senses.

"What are you looking at Diana?! He has been waiting for five minutes from now and you are still looking at him, like you saw an alien!", my mother said.

"But mom, he is my boss! The man, with whom I am going to the date tonight is Brian, our business client!".

"What?".

"Mom I-", before I can say anything, that arrogant beast kissed me on my lips, silencing me and lifted me in his arms. I tried to protest.

"If you wiggle again, I will not control myself", he whispered in my ear. I glared at him.

"Wow! You guys go enjoy!", my mother said and closed the door.

Super family! So supportive! I rolled my eyes. He carried me to his car and opened the passenger door. He gently put me in the seat and closed the door. I am in a confused state. Where is Brian?! Why is Martin taking me to date?! I hear him open the driver door and sat in the seat.He suddenly leaned down to me. I shrinked in the seat.

He came closer than necessary and pulled out the seat belt beside me, all the while his eyes are on my face, going back and forth from my eyes to lips. His lips are so close to mine. I feel the electricity in me. He put the seat belt, but still stayed in that position. He held the band of my hair, that is holding my hair in a ponytail and pulled it off, letting the hair fall down to my waist.

"You have a long beautiful blond hair. You look even more hot when you let it down", he whispered against my lips. I kept looking at him. My heart is beating fast, making my chest heave up and down. I turned my head away a little from shy. He kissed my neck and sat back in his seat.

"Mr. Vincen-".

"Martin", he said in a firm voice.

"Um... Martin. Why are you taking me on a date, while Brian shou-".

"Don't say that pricks name in front of me. You are going to a date with me tonight and that's final!".

"How arrogant! I don't follow what you say. What if I don't want to go out with you?", I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You will follow. I know you want to go out to a date with me. You know too. Don't deny it", he smirked. Oh yes, I want to!

"N-No. I-I don't want to", I said as I folded my hands near my chest.

"Yeah sure. You are a bad liar", he said.

"What happened to Brian?". He sighed.

"That's not what I wanted to talk to you today. Just drop the topic about him".

"Okay".

Soon we reached the place and let me tell you, it not some restaurant. It a big hotel. I came out of the car. I should raise my head high to see it.

"Wow!", I whispered.

"You should have waited in the car, I would have opened the door. Next time, don't come out without me opening the door", he said as he put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Okay".

"Come on", he said. We walked inside the hotel. The interior is so rich. I am looking around in awe. Martin pulled me along with him and we were led into a private room by the hotel manager.