Chapter 8

Chapter-8

Diana Thomas's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time and sighed. I wore a black dress that hugged my every inch. It doesn't have any sleeves, so my cleavage can be seen a little. I hate this dress, but mom made me wear this. So no option.

I let my hair down like he likes. I don't know why, but I wanted to do it. Today is Saturday. It's been one day. Today morning my mother and brother were in full swing asking questions about what happened last night. I just made up some lies and said that I am not interested. Though my brother believed it, my mother saw through my lies and gave me a look that said we will talk later.

The whole day I kept recollecting what happened last night. I even shed a few tears. I just want to call him and shout at him and ask him what does he mean by he won't kiss me again and why he behaved like a heartless man when he dropped me home.

"Baby girl are you ready?", my mother called out from the living room.

"Yeah mom coming", I took a last look at myself in the mirror and came out. I went down stairs and saw that mom is waiting there. She is wearing a dark red dress, that reached her knees and it has sleeves. The dress have sleeves and it looks beautiful on her. Though she is in her mid-forties, she is still thin.

"Look, the birth boy is taking a lot of time in getting ready", my mother said while looking at her watch.

"Derek! Come out soon!", I yelled at him.

Today is his birthday and we planned to go out to celebrate it. We are going to a club tonight. We ladies got ready an hour ago, but the birthday boy still didn't.

My brother's door opened and he came out wearing a pair of jeans and black jacket, with a t-shirt inside. He came out and posed in front of us like a Hollywood hero.

"How do I look?", he asked us both.

"You first zip your pants", my mother said and I started laughing. My brother soon turned around and zipped his pant. I still can't stop laughing.

"Now!", he asked with a smile again.

"Did you wear your underwear? You always forget! Don't forget today!", my mother scolded. My laughter only increased. I am holding my stomach. My brother glared at me. I stopped, at least controlled myself from laughing more.

"I am sorry. I can't stop myself", I apologized looking down and laughing a little.

"You look good my boy. I am sure girls will swoon over you", my mother said with a serious expression.

"What about boys?", he asked.

"Oh we should find it out in the club", my mother said and we came out of the house. Mom locked it and we sat in the car. I sat in the back seat. Mom sat beside Derek. Soon we are off into the traffic of the city. It's seven in the night.

We reached the club and went inside. Though there is a big line, my mother knows someone there, so they let us go inside soon. I hate clubs! I always hated them. My brother and I are fully drunk. My brother is dancing like crazy on the dance floor, for the rock song. My mother sat beside me. A girl came and started twirking on him. He moved away, but she wouldn't stop.

"Looks like your brother need some help", she said as she stood up and went near them.

I felt the need to go to washroom. I stood up and searched for it. I feel clumsy. I cannot take straight steps. However I found a bathroom and went in. I did my job and came out. I washed my hands while singing.