Chapter 4

Chapter-4

Diana Thomas's POV

It's been three hours and it's time to give him the coffee. I kept completing the files, that he gave me and still there are five more files. My mother called me and shouted at me, that I didn't eat breakfast before going to the office. I went to the pantry in the floor and made him the coffee like he said, two cubes of sugar.

I knocked on his door.

"Come in", came his sexy voice. I sighed and went inside. I hope this time I don't do anything to embarrass myself in front of him! Till now, whenever I met him, I embarrassed myself in front of him!

"Mr. Vincento, your coffee", I said while putting the tray in front of him.

He hummed and tried to take the coffee, without looking up from the computer screen. He accidentally put his fingers in the cup and the hot coffee burned his fingers. A hiss let out of his mouth.

"Sir, are you okay? Shall I bring ice? Oh it must be burning, isn't it?", I took his fingers and blew air through my mouth, on his fingers.

His skin became red, where it burned.

"Sir, I will bring burnol from the pantry. I am sure, they might have a small first aid kit in the shelves", I said as I turned back and took a step forward to go out of the room. But a hand caught my wrist, pulling me into his lap. I let out a yelp, thinking that I am falling.

"No need Diana. I don't need those ointments. What I want is your lips on them", he said in his husky voice. I just looked at him, with a stunned expression.

"Sir, I thi-".

"Oh and for the last time, don't call me sir. I don't know what I will do, if I hear you again calling me that", he whispered against my ear. His lips lightly touching my ear and sending unexplainable feelings all over my body. Oh no! Will he fire me?!

We heard a knock on the door and I quickly got out of his lap and adjusted my dress. All the while he is watching me like a hawk.

"Come in", he said angrily. I see the women from the reception came in. I smiled at her, she smiled back.

"Sir, Mr. Brian called and said he wants to shift tomorrow's meeting to today afternoon", she said.

"Okay. Tell him, we will be there by 12.00 P.M and tell my driver to get the car ready. You can leave now Ms. Harris", he dismissed her and she left the room. Right time for me to escape! Come on Diana, get out of the lion's den!

"Mr. Vincento, I will leave too", I said and took a few steps, only to be stopped by his voice.

"Be ready, by 12.00 P.M Ms. Thomas. We both need to attend the meeting. I need my P.A there", he said looking at me.

"Okay Mr. Vincento", I said and quickly came out of the room and huffed. I can breathe air now. But only for two hours. Cause in next two hours, I should go to meeting with him.

The two hours flew by easily and it's already 11.55 A.M. I am completed with the files. I took them to his office and placed them on his table.

"Mr. Vincento, I checked the files and copied them in the computer", I said and took out a notepad to write, if he says anything.

"Okay. Let's go to the meeting. It's already 12.00 A.M and Mr. Brian will be waiting", he said and took his cell phone and we both came out of the room. We went in the private lift and sat in his car. He opened the door for me, before his chauffer can open it for me. I thanked him and sat in the seat. There were his bodyguards in the front. His car is a shiny black limousine.