21; ♡ A Blushing Monster, Seriously?

Start from the beginning

“Sure, I have to go now.” I ended the call before she could say anything else. I couldn’t beat her with anything she says. Her words break hearts more than mine ever did.

I looked around again, searching for Adam, even though I fully knew that I won’t be able to see him, he was already gone.

 What did I expect?

Why was I expecting anything anyway?

I shook my head, cringing a little when my head started to hurt me a little. Anna was right, I was really acting weird. This is not me.

I might have a problem.

Or many problems.

“Here.” A blue soda can blocked my view. I backed my head a little to have a look at it, then followed where that person’s arm led me.

I was shocked when I saw Adam standing right next to me.

How did he get here without me noticing?

I was starting to really think that I have a problem.

Instead of saying anything, I took the soda from him, and looked at it weirdly as if it came to life and started dancing. “What are you doing?” He shrugged.

“What does it look like?” He looked away, and glared.

I looked closely at him with a raised eyebrow. “It looks like you are blushing. Are you blushing?” His eyes shot back to me.

“I’m not.”

“You are.”

“No.” His glare was directed at me. I rolled my eyes.

“You don’t have to deny it. You can just say that it was from how hot the weather is.”

“It isn’t hot, it is pretty cold,” He said. I saw Scott standing behind Adam, looking at us amusingly from afar, holding his phone up, and then a flash came out.

That idiot.

“That is the point of it. Lie.” I returned my gaze to Adam. He sighed, and ran is hand through his brown hair.

“I don’t lie.” He walked past me. I followed him.

Why was I following him?

“Well then, you are blushing.” He stopped walking, and stared at me. This time, I was the one who walked past him, and ignored his intense gaze.

“Why can’t you just accept what I say?” He was completely blushing right now. His face was all red, and it was something that he couldn’t hide anymore.

I didn’t answer his question, and continued walking. The back of my head was chanting something weird, and I felt a flame of hope inside of me.

What the hell is going on?

He seethed a little, and followed me. He was angry for no reason.

“Why do you glare that much?” When I got nothing, I looked at him from the corner of my eyes, he was looking away.

Without him noticing, I gave him a closer look. He was really tall – it wasn’t like I didn’t already notice – and his shoulders were boarded, and he walked with his head held high in the air.

Thinking about it now, he didn’t look gay at all. He looked like any normal guy with amazing looks. Why the hell did I say that he was gay the first time I saw him?

He only said that my eyes were pretty, and any normal girl would’ve jumped up and down, and maybe blushed and gazed away– like any drama girl – but the only thing that I did was stating something random.

I was thrown back to reality when I saw an ice- cream truck. It blasted a very annoying and childish song, and there were a few kids standing near it, licking their ice-creams, making it go all over their faces.

A smile hitched through my face, and before I knew it, I was walking toward the truck. When I reached there, Adam ran and stopped near me, giving me a weird look.

“It is cold, why would you want to eat ice-cream right now?” I gave him a stupid look. My smile completely disappeared.

He ruined my mood.

“It is spring, nothing will happen. You don’t have to eat if you don’t want to.” A girl with a big smile came from inside the truck. She was wearing a huge smile, with a very colorful clothes. Her smile seemed to hurt her face a little.

I pointed at the ice-cream that I wanted. I opened my mouth to say its name when Adam beat me to it. “Two chocolate ice-creams, please.” There was no hint of a smile on his face, though his voice showed it a little.

She gazed at Adam with awe, like he looked like some kind of angel that was sent from god to her. She gulped and then started taking out the ice-creams while looking at Adam like a creep. I frowned at Adam.

“Didn’t you just say that it is too cold for you to have an ice-cream?” He cleared his throat, and scratched his neck nervously. I saw him doing the same move a few times.

He didn’t answer me again, and we took the ice-creams from the girl. I shoved my hands in my pockets to give her money, but Adam outran me and gave her the money. I gave him another weird look.

“Stop it!” I took the money from the girl, she jumped back a little from surprise. “Why are you paying?” Adam stared at me. “What? Did you forget how to speak?” My anger raised again, and I myself being annoyed again.

At what, I have no idea.

“Well, I bought an ice-cream too.”

“But I was the one who wanted, so don’t do these so called gentleman things.” I slapped his chest with the money, he didn’t take them, and they fell to the ground. He was narrowing his eyes at me.

He took a deep breath, and bent down to pick the money up. I looked at his actions, and I felt like I did something wrong.

I sighed, and bent down to help him. I wanted to apologize, but the words were struggling to come out.

 My pride.

He stood straight again, and then shoved the money in the girl’s hand again before turning around and leaving me standing alone.

I felt hot again, so I took a huge bite from the ice-cream.

That was such a bad idea.

My head started hurting me like hell, and I squeezed my eyes shut, and held my head with my free hand. When the pain was gone, I opened my eyes again, and found Adam standing, looking at me.

I took another bite, but this time my head didn’t hurt me.  

But it didn’t calm the flames inside of me.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                                Next Chapter's Title : Run! Police! Run! 

Dedicated to: ecstatic_  for making the amazing and awesome cover on the side! I mean come on! THAT COVER IS SOO BEAUTIFUL THAT I WANT TO KEEP LOOKING AT IT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! 

 Twitter: @uuFiona / Fiona [ follow me ;3] 

Vote . Comment . Enjoy

xxx