~•I still love you•~

(Based off of many stories {just like a lot of mine lately} bc I'm unoriginal as fuck)

~•David's POV•~

I walk outside to go get the mail. As I'm walking back I'm going through the envelope. One catches my eye and I pull it out of the stack. It's gold and glittery. I'm walking inside and I stop in the door frame. No. The letter was for Liza and Logan's wedding. It read:

"You've been invited for the wedding of Liza Koshy and Logan Knox! November 28th 2023 at St. John's Baptism Church. (Idfk lol)"

You see me and Liza broke up 6 years ago. I haven't even gone on a date with another girl. I still love her so much.

A tear starts to roll down my cheek. I wipe it away before I walk back inside. I keep re-reading the invite until stop in my tracks.

November 28th

Me and Liza's anniversary day.

I walk to my bedroom and lay down. I start to sob into my pillow. Why? Why am I still so attached to her? I don't want to feel this way.

-

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Today I have to go to Liza's wedding. The one where she should be getting married to me. But instead she's getting married to a different person.

I stand up and get ready. I walk out to my Tesla, that I still have, and throw it into auto pilot. I take out my phone and go through old pictures that I never deleted.

I let a few tears fall before I start driving myself again. 20 minuets later and I arrive. I walk around the building trying to find the entrance and that's when I see her. Still the most stunning thing I've ever seen. See looks up and see me staring at her. I start to walk away when:

"David..wait."

"Uh- hey Liza..you look amazing."

"Thank you!" She replies " you do too. i didn't think you'd actually come."

"Ha yea..well I'm here"

"Okay well I have to go,,I'll see you later David." She says and smiles.

"Yea see ya." I reply

She turns around goes back with her new friends.

I walk into the Church and wait for the ceremony to begin. 30 minuets later music starts and I watch the most graceful girl in the world walking down the aisle.

-

The priest then says "if anyone has a reason why these two should not get married say so now" (idk what they actually say lol)

Liza looks down to the floor then up to me. She quietly whispers.

"Me. I do."

Everyone gasped and I think my heart stopped.

"I-I'm in love with someone else."

We make eye contact and she starts to talk more.

"I'm still in love with David Dobrik."

AN// ew I hate the ending