~•The Test Part 2•~

Many people requested a part 2 to my one shot "the test" so enjoy.

~•David's POV•~

I almost fall to the ground. I start crying. Hard. I look at Liza facing the other way. What the fuck. WHAT THE FUCK?

David: "wha-what do you mean."
Liza: "David it's not yours!"
David: "THEN WHOSE IS IT LIZA?"

She cheated on me. I can't believe she actually cheated on me.

Liza: "Alex's"

Alex. My best friend. Am I on a different planet? This can't be real life. The love of my life, cheated on me with my best friend and is going to have his baby.

David: "Liza why. Why? You are the love of my life and he is my best friend! what the hell were you thinking?!"
Liza: "David there is more to the story then you think let me explain!"
David: "you can explain later. I need space."

And I run out the door. I run to my Tesla and sit down. For 10 minuets I just sit there with my head on my steering wheel, crying.

~•One month later•~

I'm a complete mess. I have done nothing. And when I say nothing, I mean nothing. All I get out of bed for is food and to go to the bathroom. I smell awful. My hair is super messy and I haven't shaved either. I need her. I get up and take a shower, shave, and eat. I race to her house. I ring the door bell. She answers and stares at me.

Liza: "uh hi.."
David: "please explain baby girl. I need you."
Liza: "okay let's go sit down."

We sit down and she speaks what I thought she would never.

Liza: "David I didn't cheat on you. Alex h-he"
David: "he what baby girl, You can tell me."
Liza: "he raped me."

Time stood still. I just stare at her. She's crying.  I hug her.

David: "Liza I'm, so sorry."
Liza: "it's not your fault."
David: "I love you baby I'm so sorry."

I just hugged her for 10 minuets with out stopping as she cried into my chest. I cried as well. She's the only one that can ever make me cry.

Then I felt anger. Towards Alex. I stopped hugging her and she looked at me.

Liza: "what's wrong bubba?"
David: "I'm gonna kill him! IM GONNA KILL HIM!"
Liza: "David calm down!"
David: "I can't be calm! My best friend raped my girlfriend! I'll be back, stay here. I love you so so much."
Liza: "I love you too but where are you going?"
David: "I'm going to go have a talk with Alex Ernst."

To be continued.....