~•Brother•~

(Based off of many stories)

(Gabbie and Liza are 17, David is 18)

(Smut warning,,,,I'm bad at writing this type of shit too so stay with me here)

~•Liza's POV•~

Right now I'm going to Gabbies to study for this huge test we have tomorrow. I knock on her door to she David, her older brother.

"Oh hey David."

"Hi Liza. I'm guessing your here for gabbie?"

"Yea we have this test tomorrow."

"Well shes not here sorry."

Me gabbie and David grew up together. We would all spend everyday together. I always kinda found David attractive. But I pushed out feelings for him because I'm sure he would never feel the same.

"It's fine see ya David." I say turning around

"Wait Liza, I could help you study." He says grabbing my arm to lead me inside.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep, I'm just here by myself bored anyway so"

"Okay." I say smiling

~•1 hour later•~

"Is that the answer?" I ask looking away from my book and looking at him.

"Yea good job Liza." He says looking up at me.

Our eyes lock and we stare at each other for a minute before we both lean in and start to kiss. I feel so many sparks, and fireworks that have been hiding for forever. I know he feels it too because he deepens the kiss. After what feels like 20 years of making out he pulls away to shove my books off of his bed and tells me to lay down. I do so as he pulls both of our shirts off. He slowly pulls my pants down and I slide down his. He takes off my bra and starts to kiss me again. He kisses all down my body stopping at my upper thigh.

"Can I take there off princess?"

"Please." I respond

He slides down my underwear and then grabs a condom from the bedside table. I pull down his boxers and put the condom on his length.

No I'm not a virgin. But my first was not a good experience.

"David I'm not good at this."

"It'll be okay baby, just follow me."

He slides in to me and I moan. This continues, faster and harder every time until we both have hit our highs. David falls onto the bed next to me. We are both sweating and out of breath.

After about 5 minuets if lying there he speaks up.

"Round 2?"

I nod and he grabs another condom. He pushes into me again and we continue until the door opens. We both stare at the door watching gabbie walk in.

"What the fuck Dav- holy shit Liza? What the fuck!?!?"

She walks out of the room

"Wait gabbie!" David shouts pulling on pants and rushing out the door.

I throw my clothes on and run out the door. I stop in the hall so they can't see me but I can hear their conversation.

"Gabbie I know you probably hate both of us right now and you should but I think I'm in love with her."