~•Marry Me•~

~•Liza's POV•~

Tonight me and David are going on a date. It's our 4 year anniversary. I don't expect much for tonight besides a free dinner and a night of sex. (AN// lmao shit) he shows up to my house and he looks nervous. I ignore it. 

David: "Damn baby how hot can you get?"
Liza: "same goes for you handsome."
David: "come on babe lets go. We are going somewhere super fancy. All for you."

And with that we walk to his Tesla (AN// happy late birthday to Davids Tesla) as we drive to the restaurant he puts a hand on my thigh teasing me. Two can play that game. I start playing with his hair, tugging it at times, knowing it's his weakness. He looks at me with a sparkle in his eye.

David: "can't wait can you..?"
Liza: "okay well I'm sorry you started it."

David then turns into an abandoned parking lot. I look at him confused.

Liza: "David what are we doi-"

Before I can finish David smashed his lips onto mine. Soon I'm straddling him in the drivers seat with his hands on my waist. About 20 minutes later he ends the non stop make out and says-

David: "Shit we missed our dinner reservations."
Liza: "fuck it. Let's just go to chipotle."
David: "I was waiting for you to ask."

After we get home from chipotle I face the door to close it and take off my shoes. Once I turn back around I see David facing me on one knee. He has a small black ring box in his hand.

Oh my god.

I look at him with my eyes wide. I start crying and he looks a little teary eyed too.

David: "Elizabeth Koshy, ever sense I laid eyes on you I knew I liked you. I knew that one day you would be the one. Ever sense out first kiss, on kian and Jc... I mean KFC's rooftop four days after we met I knew it was real love. Every time I kiss you or hug you, or even touch you, I feel sparks. I get a weird feeling. A feeling in my heart. One that's dragging  my heart to yours. I get one in my mind telling me that you are my one and only. You are the best thing in my life. I don't see a future without you in it. I know we were made to be together. I love you so much. Every feature. Your beautiful eyes and lips. Your perfect nose and ears. Your amazing eyes. Your awesome personality. How caring and nice you are. I want to have kids with you. I want to grow old and die with you by my side. All because you are my soulmate."

"Elizabeth Koshy, Will you marry me?"

"Yes"

AN// A HAPPY CHAPTER YAYAYAYAY. I haven't updated in 2 days and this is short I'm sorry. I've been super busy with school and sports. But thank you so much for all the support!!!! ~Abby :))