~•2027•~

~•Takes place in 2027. David's POV•~

I pull out my phone and go through the photos I'm tagged in on Instagram. I see one post with a really long caption. At one part it says that me and Liza have the perfect life. We really do. We have 3 kids. Charlotte (Charlie) who is 9, Nathaniel (Nate) who is 6, and Jaclyn who is 3. And me and Liza have been married for 10 years now. My thoughts get interrupted when Liza comes into the room with Jaclyn asleep on her hip.

Liza: "hey babe after Charlie and Nate get out of school can we go out to eat as a family..?"
David: "I don't see why not."
Liza: "good. I have something to tell you guys."

She bends down and kisses me. As she stands back up, Charlie and Nate run through the door.

Liza: "how was school my loves.?"
Nate: "I made a new friend mommy!"
David: "That's awesome! How about you Charlie?"
Charlie: "I don't like math. It's too hard."
David: "it will get easier pumpkin."
Liza: "okay we are going to Olive Garden kids. So go get in the Tesla."

Jaclyn then wakes up and asks:

"Mommy what's a Tessa?" (AN// YO ITS TESSA BROOKS)

Liza: "it's a type of car."
David: "and it's not Tessa, it Tesla."

I laugh at her innocence. Once we arrive at Olive Garden and order our food Liza pulls out a small box.

Liza: "okay I have a surprise for you all."
Jaclyn: "ooo mommy what is it?"
Nate: "I want to open it!"
Charlie: "no I want to!"
Nate: "why should you get to?"
Charlie: "I was here first!"
Liza: "okay that's enough you two. Dad is going to open it."

Oh okay I guess I'm opening it. She hands me the box and I open it up. I start tearing up. I look at her amazed.

David: "Really?"
Liza: "yes"
Nate: "what is it?"
Jaclyn: "what is it mommy?"
Charlie: "I wanna know too!"

David: "you guys are going to have another brother or sister soon"

(If you didn't catch on it was a positive pregnancy test)

AN// UGH THIS WAS SO SHORT. But hoLY SHIT THE SUPPORT. Thank you guys sooook much. Okay that's it. Byeeeeee! ~Abby :))