~•Roomates•~

(inspired by many)
(longest story of mine yet)
(and probably the worst one so far)

~•Liza's POV•~

Ah college. Day one hasn't even ended and I already hate it here. I was put with a boy as my room mate. David. David Dobrik. He's actually really cute but he's such an asshole. In fact I just looked at him and he flipped me off. Everything he owns is black- you would think he's emo. My Bestfriend gabbie said she went to high school with him and said that he was super nice to her. But apparently not to me.

Considering how much of a dick he is, you would think he was popular in high school. But Gabbie said he has never had a girlfriend and that he wore braces till senior year.

Surprising I know.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

~•Next Morning•~

I wake up to my alarm going off.

"God damn Liza turn that thing off." He groans as he throws a pillow at me.

I turn it off and get out of bed and go to my closet. I pull out a really cute but casual outfit. I lay it on my bed and I see David staring at me.

"Turn around pervert"

He quickly puts his face in his pillow. Once I'm done I walk out the door.

~•David's POV•~

Liza leaves and I sit up. I kinda like her. She's really pretty but she probably doesn't like me now that I've been so mean to her. I was just upset I wasn't with Alex. I didn't mean to take it out on her.. I just did.

I look at the time. Shit. I'm late.

I jump up and throw on clothes and shoes. I grab books, my phone, and my basic black hat and run out the door. One I get to class I'm already 10 minuets late. Great.

~•Liza's POV•~

We all turn to the door as we hear it open. Great. It's David.

"Well Mister -"

"Dobrik" He says out of breath, probably from running.

"Well Mister Dobrik you are 10 minuets late. Why?"

"Sorry I was just running late." He replies. He looks around for a seat and looks at me. We make eye contact and he runs up the stairs and sits down right next to me. I tear a piece of paper off my note book and write a note to him.

"Why next to me?"

I slide the paper to him and he pulls out a pencil. He scribbles something down and slides back to me.

"You're cute."

Oh alright Dobrik. Game on.

When I walk out of class I hear someone running up to me. Low and behold it's David.

"Alright Dobrik why did you actually sit next to me?" I sigh

"I told you, you're cute."

"But you just hated me yesterday..?" I ask confused.

"Hey meet me at chipotle at 8 okay?" And then he walked off.

Alright.

~•8:00•~

I got to chipotle late because gabbie was yelling at me for actually coming here. I walk in and look at David at a table looking down at his phone. I walk up to his table.

"Hey Dobrik"

He looks up.

"I thought you wouldn't come." He sighed

"Well I'm here. Sorry Gabbie was making me run late. She's stupid. I'm gonna go get food. Come on."

He stands up and walks over to the line with me.

~•after•~

I think I'm actually starting to really like David. We were in chipotle for 2 hours telling stories and getting to know each other.

"Hey by the way I'm sorry for being such an ass the first day." He looks at me,

"Hey it's okay."

"Okay good." He says relieved. "We should go. They are literally cleaning. That's how long we've been here."

I chuckle "okay let's go."

We walk outside.

"How did you get here?" He asks

"I took an Uber. I can just Uber ba-"

He quickly cuts me off "No come with me."

"Okay"

He walks me to his car. Holy shit he has a Tesla? (Lol me when I started watching David)

"You have a Tesla?" I ask

"Haha yea."

We get in his car and he puts his hand on my thigh. I look up at him and smile

"Is this okay?"

"It's perfect." I smile.

We drive for 30 minuets and he stops at the beach. We get out of the car and start walking down the wet sand.

"What are we doing?" I ask confused

"Making this our spot." He replies

He takes my hand and we walk for 2 minuets until we get to this little cove. We walk into it and sit down. He slides his arm around my waist. We sit there for a moment just enjoying the scenery. Out of the corner of my eye I see him look down at me. I look at him and time stands still. The next thing I know is that out lips are connected. Fireworks going off.

When we break away we look at each other in the eyes

"Wow" He says smiling.

"Wow." I reply

AN// this is so awful. Sorry I've been so inactive