~•Freakish•~

~•David's POV•~

Liza just told me that she got the part that she really wanted in Freakish. I am so proud of her.

David: "Babe, That's amazing!"
Liza: "yea I guess."

Something is off about her.

David: "Babe what's wrong?"
Liza: "well..."
David: "Pookie, you know you can tell me anything."
Liza: "All right. So there's this make out scene right, and it's with me and Leo."

She looks panicked waiting for me to respond.

David: "that's okay baby. I know it's just acting.  And he will never be a better kisser then me."

I wink at her and she blushes.

Liza: "okay well I have to go. I'll see you later babe."
David: "okay I love you. Never forget that."

~•6 months later•~

Today we are watching freakish for the first time. To be completely honest, I forgot about the make out scene until now. Once we get to the middle of the 9th episode I see Liza and Leo laying on the gym floor.

Shit.

I just sit there and watch until the they start kissing.

I can't do this.

I get up and walk out to the hall. Seconds later I hear Liza walking towards me.

Liza: "David, you said it was okay for me to do this."
David: "I know. And it's perfectly fine. It's just hard for me to watch. That's all."

Liza grabs my shirt and pulls me down for a kiss. She pulls away and says:

"You know, once everyone leaves we can reenact that scene."

"Hell yes. That sounds amazing."

We walk back out into her living room and finish watching the series. An hour later everyone leaves. Once she closes the door behind the last of them I pin her up against the door.

Liza: "I see your gonna make me keep my promise huh.?"
David: "you bet your adorable little ass i am."

And the rest is history

AN// I KNOW I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN LIKE 4 YEARS IM SO SORRY. But thank you so fucking much for the support. 1K VIEWS IN LIKE 2 WEEKS WTF. Thanks for reading though byeeeeeeeee. ~Abby :))