~•Forbidden•~

(Many stories inspired this so don't get salty)

~•Liza's POV•~

"Baby you have to leave, my parents will be here any second."

"I know love. I wish it wasn't this way." He says

"Me too. But the Dobriks and Koshys hate each other, and so our families can never know we are together."

"Okay I'll see you at school tomorrow love."

"Okay bye I love you David"

"I love you too princess." He says and crawls out my window.

~•Tomorrow•~

I walk into school and see David. He kissed me on the head and goes to class. Luckily we have lunch at the same time so we can talk.

"David I'm tired of hiding this from our parents. They're gonna find out eventually. Its been a year david! A year! The are bound to uncover it soon."

"Your right. How about we both take our families to the park at 6:30, and tell them there. Otherwise we will never get them together in the same room to talk about it."

"That's perfect! So 6:30?"

"6:30." He replies

"But what if they wont let us be together?"

"What's the worst they can do? Disown us?" He chuckles "if they disown us then we can just live together!"

"Okay."

~•6:30•~

6:30 rolls around and I'm so nervous. I'm walking with my family in the park then I see David standing and his family on a bench. We slowly approach them until both families go insane.

"No lets go David." His mom says

"No stay it's important." He replies

"It better be good" his dad mumbles as he rolls his eyes at David.

I calm my family down and tell them to sit next to the Dobriks. They sit as far away as possible while on the same bench.

"Okay David do you want to tell them together?"

"Together."

"Okay..
3...
2..
1.

We're dating."

I watch the shocked reaction on my parents face and then look at David's family. Their faces are red with anger. David can sense my panic and interlocks his fingers with mine.

"Elizabeth let go of his hand right now."

"No I love him!"

I hear gagging sounds from Mrs. Dobrik when I say that.

"Mom shut the fuck up. You know this is our decision." David says defensively.

I look over to my dad who is just sitting there looking into space until he speaks up.

"For how long?" He whispers

"What?"

"For how long Elizabeth?"

"A little over a year"

He looks up at me with disapproval. I look back  at David's parents once again and they are whispering back and forth. I let a tear roll down my cheek. David sees me and pulls me into a hug.

"It'll be okay baby girl I promise."

When we end the hug all eyes are on us.

"What if this is just a prank?" David's dad says

"Thats true, it could be." My mom replies

David looks at me and says out loud to our parents:

"Then fine we will prove it to you."

He immediately smashes his lips to mine and I obviously kiss back. After 15 seconds we turn to our parents. All of their mouths are hanging open.

"Let's go right now Elizabeth." My parents grab me and try to take me with them.

"No."

"What did you say?" My dad practically screams.

"I SAID NO!" At this point David parents are trying to take him away too but we won't leave each other.

The David speaks: "EVERYBODY STOP! Me and Liza love each other very much and no one can stop that. We cant stop true love okay? So if none of you are happy for us then go to hell."

He takes my hand again and we walk away, not looking back.

AN// THIS WAS SO FUCKING SHITTY AND I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER IM SORRY! Thank you for 3k reads tho holy shit! Thanks for reading! Byeeeeee ~Abby :))