2

*the same day*

"Dinaaaaah"

".."

"Dinaaaaaaaaaaah"

"..."

"DIN-"

"What the hell do you want walz?" Dinah groaned looking up from her phone.

"I need to pee."

"So? Go pee. You're a big girl now remember?"

"Hey," Camila pouted, "stop using that phrase, it was an accident okay"

"Sure thing, you accidentally peed your pants the same way I accidentally took $5 from you."

"Wha-"

"Lets go to the bathroom"

Both girls got up from their lunch table and walked towards the girls bathroom.

"Can you make it quick please Camila" Dinah sighed leaning against the sink.

"Yeah yeah sure th- oh my gosh" Camila bursted out laughing before she even went.

"Please don't tell me you peed yourself"

"I almost did but I didn't"

"And why did you laugh?" Camila reopened the stall and showed what was written on the stall door.

'Call or text (123)456-7890 for some great sex'

"I'm gonna text them" Dinah laughed as she began typing out the unknown Number from the stall.

"Do you have a sharpie?"

"No, Can I just go pee?"

"Camila go in another stall, damn" Dinah looked through her backpack until she finally found her only black sharpie.

Camila walked out of the stall as she saw Dinah scribbling out the writing. Camila looked at Dinah in confusion as she washed her hands.

"Why are you scribbling it out?"

"Just in case"

"Of?"

"If this person ends up being the love of my life I don't want other people having their number, duh"

"You're not really gonna have sex ar-"

"Camila shut the hell up, no I am not"

"Well okay then.."

A/N let's see how this book goes 🤦‍♂️