22

"hey baby, lemme get your number" i heard the familiar voice say as i came from around the corner. it was Dinah.

"i'll think about it," the other girl winked and walked off with the sway of her hips.

she still hasn't been talking to me since that day and i don't know how i feel about it honestly.

"earth to Y/N, we've been trying to ask you if you wanna come with us to the movies later today" normani said, flicking my forehead.

"you don't have to be such an asshole"

"well i wouldn't have to be such an asshole if you actually listened for once in your life"," she rolled her eyes taking a seat next to me at the table.

dani took a bite of her hamburger and waved to me.i smiled and looked at the girl next to her and i recognized her, i just couldn't figure out from where.

"my name is camila," she smiled, holding out her hand for me to shake.

in the distance laughter could be heard, and i knew who it was. i could recognize that laugh anywhere.

i looked over my shoulder to see dinah locking lips with this girl from my math class. they pulled away causing me to immediately turn back facing camila.

"hey mila," she smirked as she glanced at me, "who are your new friends?" Dinah sat down on the other side of me.

i rubbed the back of my neck scooting closer to normani.

"Y/N bro i like you but not like that, i can feel you breathing on my damn food, you're gonna infect me" i sighed scooting away.

"this is daniella," she pointed to dani who smiled.

"this is normani,"

"wuss poppin girl?" dinah laughed and responded with a nothing much.

"and that, is Y/N," i half smiled and looked down at my hands in my lap.

"it's nice to meet all of you, i'm Dinah," she placed her hand on my inner thigh causing my breath to hitch.

"so uhm-" normani started but i coughed really loudly causing everyone to look at me.

"what?"

"i mean you just coughed like you're dying from ebola or some shit" i rolled my eyes at dani and placed my hands on my lap. not before removing dinahs hand of course.

"so as i was saying before Y/N rudely interrupted me. twice-"

"how did i interrupt you twice?"

"make it three. the first time you weren't even listening. which counts as interrupting so-"

"that doesn't count but whatever," i rolled my eyes for the billionth time.

"and now that's four. ANYWAYS, movies today, who's coming?"

Dinah's hand once again reached my inner thigh, but this time she gripped it tightly.

"i'd love to go," Dinah smiled innocently as she glanced at me.

"i'm in"

"me too,"

"i cant go sorry guys," i shrugged my shoulders, subtly grabbing Dinahs hand placing it on the seat.

"why not? i know damn well you ain't got any better plans," mani said, raising her perfectly arched brow.

"homework, i have a lot of homework." i glanced at the floor before looking back up at her.

"well, if homework is the issue, i can come over before the movie and help you," Dinah chimes in smirking.

"oh n-"

"PERFECT, then it's settled. the movie starts at 7:45 pm-." this time the bell cut her off. all of us grabbed our trays and threw our food away before parting ways to our classes.

-

you: why

Dinah: oh hi baby 🙂

you: what happened to goodbye

you: and the whole you can't be friends with me thing.

Dinah: what's the matter, you wanted me to leave? :(

you: well no

you: but you weren't acting like this at the time soo

Dinah: acting like what ?

you: a hoe

dinah: how am i a hoe?

dinah:

dinah: last time i checked, i don't get paid

you: dinah you're being so technical

you: youre not you. that's the point.

dinah: maybe not being me is the way to go. cs the old me is constantly getting hurt.

dinah: and i'm done getting hurt Y/N

dinah: i'll see you at your house after school.

a/n guess who's baaack