8

"what movie do you wanna watch?" Dinah asked as she grabbed two gatorades from the fridge.

"uhh i don't really know" i said, holding my head in pain.

Dinah's POV

"OH WHAT ABOUT INSIDIOUS!?" i didn't  really know why i invited this girl over, i barely met her 20 minutes ago.

"no no i don't like scary movies, uhm what about lion king?"

i think i just found my soulmate

"can i kiss you?"

"what?" she rubbed her eyes and looked at me in confusion.

"i said can i refill you, ya know, you finished your gatorade.." 

i'm such an idiot

"oh" she smiled to herself. "i just really need sleep"

"come on-" i picked her up bridal style taking her to my room. she giggled once i placed her down, and i swear to you angels were crying at that sound.

"you're strong" she smiled.

"you're delirious" i smiled back.

i grabbed my biggest blankets tucked her and then set up the movie.

"where are you gonna lay?"

"on the floor.. duh" i laughed and put my pillow down on the floor.

"come-" she waved her hands in a circular motion, "cuddle me" she pouted and opened the blankets, patting the spot to the right of her.

gosh, she is so fucking cute

i sighed grabbing my pillow, tossing it next to her.

"are you sure?" she nodded in response causing me to walk around the bed.

she's probably the straightest person to ever fucking exist knowing my luck.

she grabbed my arms putting them around her. i pulled her body closer to mine and just like that, i fell asleep.

YO YO YOOO WUUSSS GOOOOOD!? i'm back heheh happy valentine's day!! i luh youuusss