19

Dinah's POV

"hello sir, i'm here to pick up your daughter.." i smiled, putting her hands in the pockets of her skinny jeans.

"not for a date right?"

"oh shut up, he's joking," someone who seemed to be her mom jokingly slapped his shoulder, causing me to nervously chuckle.

"so uh, is she ready?"

"yup" her voice was faint and i could hear her steps coming closer by the second.

"we'll be back by 10:00" she kissed both of her parents' cheeks before grabbing my arm pulling me to the car.

"can i kiss you now?" i groaned opening the car door for her.

"nope" she said, popping the p.

"but i've been wanting to since you slept over my house," i sighed, buckling in my seatbelt.

"click it or ticket" i smiled, turning on the radio to play some beyoncé.

"that is the cringiest thing i've ever heard in my life"

-

"we're hereeee" i said excitedly taking my seatbelt off.

"at the movies?" she said confused taking hers off as well.

"yeah, everybody makes out at the movies," i said smirking as i opened the door for her.

"did you seriously take me here just to make out..." she grabbed my hand playing with my fingers.

"n-no i uhm yes, buuut we could always skip the movie and make out here and now" i smiled rocking our hands back and forth.

"well.. at least in the theater it's dark. if you wanted to make out for 2 hours you should've just brought me to your house."

"but like 50 billion people live there" i groaned standing in line for the movie tickets.

"i never even agreed to this"

"but you didn't disagree" i bumped her causing her to laugh.

"Y/N is that you?" she immediately let go of my hand, i already missed the warmth she provided my hand and the butterflies that were doing flips in my stomach.

"h-hi Ms. Gonzalez.."

"is that your friend?"

"yeah, i met her at school" she played with her fingers which seems to be something she does when she's nervous.

"ahh, how nice, i hope to see you at church on sunday," with that she smiled and walked away.

"can you hold my hand again," i pouted.

"Dinah that was a close call, if she saw me holding your hand and told my dad i would get disowned, shipped, and probably get murdered."

"yeah, it's fine, i uhm, i understand" Dinah handed the money to the guy.

"what movie are we supposed to be seeing?" she asked.

"Love, Simon- hopefully after watching it you can come out" i said mumbling the last part under my breath.

we walked into the theater sitting all the way in the back to the right. the movie didn't start for another 5 minutes so we both used our phones, tension clearly in the air.

"psst" she whispered tapping my arm causing me to look at her. i didn't say anything, just looked.

"my seat is cold can i share one with you?" she asked, i looked at her confused but nodded slowly.

she got up from her seat sitting on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck causing me to hold my breath.

the beginning of the movie started.

"Dinah"

"yes"

"breathe," i let go of the breath i was holding since she sat on my lap.

she left soft, wet kisses on my collarbone making me hold my breath again. she was trailing the kisses up my neck eventually making it to my face.

i caressed her cheek pulling her into a kiss making my butterflies turn into a whole damn zoo with fireworks going off left and right.

we pulled away, foreheads touching.

"..wow" she breathed out, i smiled pulling her in for another.

a/n YEET