Chapter Thirty "Paris?"

Rena's Pov-

Liam's hand is in mine, as he feels the sparks for the first time. I can tell he's shocked by what it feels like, never knowing that he could feel like that with someone.

I look at Paris who kicks rocks on the ground as she walks ahead of us, giving privacy so if we want to talk, we could.

I never thought I'd find myself saying this, but she's okay. I'll help her, since she comforted me.

As Liam and I walk towards the entrance to the werewolf world, I can't help but think of how to help her.

What if it's too late? Xavier might have already fallen for that girl.. Legend has fallen for another girl.. She'd die from pain, all unmated become weak if they don't have another, that's why she didn't die the first. Because she had a legend. But now she won't have anyone.

I go deep inside my mind, gathering up all of Xavier's thoughts of Paris and throw them away as if they were paper and that where I threw them, was a trash can.

I can see Xavier stop in surprise, looking around as he forgets all about the bad things of Paris.

His body is still healing after his fight with the rogue. Dumb, dumb, dumb Xavier.. he said he had a mate.. and that it was London.. Oh but if only if I took his memory of her away..

I smirk, my mind settling. "Oh Paris.. This is for you." I whisper so no one hears me and with a twist of my hand, and in a blink of an eye, Xavier forgets every memory of ever meeting London and all of his encounters with her, is gone.

Oh, you're welcome dear Paris.

-

Paris-

I get a call as I'm walking away from Rena's office, now that I officially live here and I can't even call my pack to tell them that their Alpha is alive; I have nothing to do, at all.

I answer the call, I can only receive. I can't call, but receive. It's a dumb system that Rena believes is the best way to keep worries away.

Dumb.

"Hello?" I ask quietly into the phone. This is the first call I've received since I've been given one of the pack phones. Every member gets one, and the same rules apply.

Receive but can't do anything else.

"Paris?" And there's the voice that almost took my life. I let go a rushed breath before quickly speaking.

"Xavier!" I exclaim, wanting to go through the phone and hug him.

"I need to meet up with you." He says, and I can tell he's being nervous right now.

"Alright," I say with a small hum.

"You're at the rogue pack, right?" He asks and I look around.

"No, Phantom Pack." I say. Why would ask a dumb question? Surely he knows I'd be here if he knows the number of this phone.. Right?

"Why in the heck? I'll be there soon." And with that, the beep signals.

And he's gone, again.

-

A quick chappie that sucked is here, I'm sorry I'm not updating much. Keeping a 4.0, while working is kinda rough and hard to do.

I write when I have time.

I'm sorry, and love for all!