s e v e n t e e n

philly🍃: thank god I was so worried
where are you?
daniel✨: I'm at home.
Can you come over? I need to talk to you.
philly🍃: sure
where do you live?

Phil went to the address that Dan had sent him. He arrived at an apartment complex and rang the bell with the writing Howell next to it. Shortly after a buzzer went off, signaling Phil to come inside. Phil practically ran up the stairs, noticing his heartbeat significantly picked up. When he got to the door leading to Dan's apartment he knocked on the door. That's when Phil saw him. The boy he has found out to be his soulmate standing in the door. His eyes were red and puffy with, huge bags under them. His hair was messy and it look like he was just wearing an oversized grey shirt on with boxer briefs underneath.

"Hey." Dan said, his voice raspy.

"Hi." Phil said back softly, reaching for the boy in front of him, his hand brushing against Dan's cheek only for the tired boy to flinch away. "Can I come in?" Phil asked and Dan opened the door. The apartment was small, but from what Phil was able to see it looked really nice, it had a nice vintage vibe with plants sprinkled throughout the kitchen and living room area.

"Do you want something to drink? I made some tea." Dan asked before heading to the kitchen part of the big room.

"Yeah sure. You wanted to talk?" Phil responded, his heartbeat beginning to calm down while Dan poured them tea.

"Uhm, yeah. I'm sorry for running off like three days ago, and I'm sorry in general," Dan grabbed the two mugs and went towards Phil handing him one of the mugs. "I guess I have a lot to explain," He began explaining, a wave of self-doubt begining to roll over him. "I mean if you want to. If you care. If you don't want to just leave." Dan looked down, only for Phil to lay his mug down onto a nearby table and grab the tired boy's face so he's looking into his eyes.

"Hey, I want to listen to you." Phil said reassuringly, his heartbeat once again picking up.

"It's just, I'm really messed up, because my whole life I was told that soulmates don't exist and that I'll die alone. And now I find out every single time I've hurt myself or been hurt by someone, you got hurt too and it's just that you don't deserve any of that." Dan started pouring his heart out, trying to look anywhere but at Phil. "And my grandmother is out of town, visiting my mother for the week so I have no one to yell at me in the morning to get up so I just think, what's the point?" Dan started chuckling nervously, already feeling tears form, but quickly wiping them away, convincing himself he won't cry. "I'm sorry this is stupid, I shouldn't have told you to come over." Dan said once again, doubting himself immensely.

"Dan it's not stupid, and if you don't want to talk about it you don't have to." Phil once again said, gaining more questions than he got answers. "I want to know about you. From the moment I decided to talk to you when you were sitting alone at lunch, I knew you were going to be a big part of my life and I think I'm falling in love with you." Phil let the words spill out of his mouth, not realising what he just confessed. Dan was speechless.

A/N: here have this next one will probably be inn a while sorry writers block is one thicc bih