n i n e

philly🍃: pj!
PJ!!
it's happening again!!
Peej🌻: Shit I'm coming over
philly🍃: damn it hurts

Pj rushed to Phil's house, knocking on Phil's window when he got there.

Phil opened the window and sat back down onto his bed. Pj climbed into Phil's room only to see him with tears streaming down his face.

"That fucker, let's get this cleaned up." Pj sighed, grabbing the Raven haired boy around the waist walking Phil to his bathroom. Pj took Phil's wrist and put it under the cold water running from the tap, feeling bad as Phil sobbed next to him.

"Don't call them that." Phil choked out receiving a confused loom from Pj.
"A f-fucker." Phil mumbled, feeling the pain subsiding. "It probably isn't their fault."

"Well they're the one hurting you like this Phil. They must be pretty self-centered to hurt someone like you." Pj was trying not to get angry. He couldn't help think about how Phil didn't deserve a soulmate like that, but at least Phil was lucky enough to have a soulmate that was still alive.

"Let's get this bandaged up." Pj whispered when the cuts stopped bleeding and Phil quietly nodded.

"Thanks again. I don't know what I'd do without you." Phil chuckled as he tried to ignore the stinging pain of his hand, tears still pouring from his eyes

"It's fine it really." Pj smiled leaning closer to Phil wiping away the blue eyed boy's tears with his thumb, resting his hand on Phil's face for a few beats too long, not realising he was looking at the other boy's lips. When he realised he scaled back away from Phil and leaned against the bathroom wall and Phil let out a breath he didn't realise he was holding in.