So many questions... so little time

When you got to the concert site where Joker had planned some idiot attack, you immediately went into action. Joker saw you and began to laugh. "You!" he said, pointing right at you, "You, my dear look oddly familiar. Have we ever been acquainted?" You answered by kicking him right in the face, "Maybe.. maybe not." Before you could say anything else, some of his goons attacked you, and you had to fight them off.

Joker looked around, smirking because he thought he had the upper hand. He stopped when he took a look at Fang.

He felt.... warm? No, he couldn't feel that way about anyone. But.. for some odd reason... he was attracted to her.

Fang found herself feeling the same way. She knew, that as a member of the Justice League, she was supposed to be fighting against the Joker, but.. she found herself slowly falling for him.

All thoughts of the crazed criminal were put out of Fang's mind when she heard you say, "FANG! THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! I NEED YOU OVER HERE!"

Fang snapped out of it, "Y-Yeah. I'm coming (Y/N)!"

You looked at her, you knew something was on her mind, but you had no time to ask her what was going on. You, Fang, Shayera, and Bruce fought hard and Joker and his mercanaries ended up retreating.

After making sure all the civilians were okay, you noticed that Fang was gone, without a trace.

Where the hell was she???