The Butler Did It!

Bruce made you take it easy for the next few days, despite your numerous protests, and so he was extra busy doing your share of the work in your company along with all of his other responsibilities, some of which you were just made aware. Not only did Bruce make you take a paid vacation, but he also had his butler, Alfred take care of you.

You sighed as Alfred walked in with an outfit picked out for you. It was hard for you to dress on your own since you couldn't really use your left arm. Every time you would try to move it, searing pain would shoot through your entire arm, or your shoulder would start bleeding. Due to this painful factor, it pained you to say Alfred had to dress you.

Alfred had known you just as long as Bruce, and he knew  the two of you well enough to know that you two had some feelings for each other, no matter how oblivious it seemed to you and Bruce.

So, Alfred had a little something up his sleeve..

 This is the outfit he had picked out for you.

When you saw the shirt, you arched your eyebrow at Alfred

When you saw the shirt, you arched your eyebrow at Alfred. "You seem to have an interesting choice of clothing for me today," you said, chuckling, "If I didn't know any better, I would say you're up to something."

The butler smiled, " That, miss, is something you do not need to worry about. Now, let's get you dressed."

>Timeskip brought to you by this<

You looked at yourself in the mirror after Alfred dressed you. "Wow...," you said, " I actually look a little bit younger."

Alfred nodded, "You look very youthful miss."

You looked at him, " You don't have to call me miss Alfred. I think we've known each other long enough to be on first name terms."

The butler smiled warmly at you, "Okay then... (Y/N)."