Fight!

Shayera and Fang came home, carrying more bags than you thought was humanly possible. "Looks like the two of you had fun," you said as you walked over to them, so you could help carry some of the bags.

Fang smiled, "We sure did. It was super fun shopping with Shayera."

Shayera put some of the bags down, "We talked about you and Bruce. I think you two had to have stepped it up a notch at some point, but hey, if you don't want to tell me, you don't want to tell me."

You glared at fang who put her hands up and mouthed, "She started it." Then you looked at Shayera, "How many times do I have to tell you that Bruce and I have never done it before? We never have, so please quit pushing it."

Shayera shrugged, "Okay then... if you say so."

You nodded, "I defniately say so." Fang nodded in agreement with you.

Bruce was about to say something when his phone rang.

"Hello.... Yes.... Really?... okay.... We're on our way," he put the phone back in his pocket and looked at you guys, "Joker is at it again. He's got more idiots with guns this time. You guys ready to beat the living shit out of them?"

You smirked, "Hell yeah."

Everyone got on their costumes and grabbed their weapons before heading out.

You were about to kick ass, and it made you feel good.