Casual Date #1

You paced back and forth in your room. Bruce had just asked you out on a date, and without any hesitation whatsoever, you said yes.

Luckilly, it was going to be a casual date, so you wouldn't have to worry about tripping over a dress or something.

You just finished getting dressed, and you had to admit, you looked pretty good in the outfit you picked out.

You walked out of your room, taking a deep breath as you walked down the stairs, your nervousness growing with each step

Eventually you met Bruce at the bottom of the stairs, smiling warmly at him.

{ He was wearing this outfit}

Bruce awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and looked down. "You.. uh.. you know.. look um... really good.. tonight."

You smiled and held his hand. "You look really good tonight too."

The two of  you walked outside and got into an Uber, which had been outside waiting for the two of you.

>Timeskip brought to you by this<

The car parked in an empty parking lot, and you got out of the car. You looked around in confusion. Why were you at an abandoned amusement park?

Bruce looked at you with a smile on his face, "You remember this place?"

You looked at him, still very confused, "Do I remember an abandoned amusement park?"

He walked over to you and put his arm around you. "Not just any amusement park," he said, beginning to walk with you to the entrance, " We used to come here every year as kids.. Just to get away from that boring hell hole we called home."

Your eyes widened as the memories came flooding back to you. "I almost completely forgot," you said, looking around at the old rides, which were now covered with vines, "It seems like only yesterday you were trying to impress Julia Myers with that teddy bear you won at one of the games. ( Sorry if that's your real name. That's just the first one that popped into my tiny brain.)

Bruce chuckled, "That girl was so high maintenance. I don't know what I ever saw in her."

The two of you enjoyed that night more than any other, walking down memory lane, laughing, doing things that best friends would do.

You just hoped you could do this more often, because you knew that the Bruce you were with that night was the Bruce you wanted to see for the rest of your life. Bruce, likewise felt the exact same way about you.