19

We walked into a different changing room a table spread with different sweets, chocolates and cakes. I was in heaven.

"Do you get this every show?" I asked, eyes wide, shocked at the true extent of the spread presented in front of me.

"Yeah." He said nonchalantly walking up to the table shoving a handful of Haribo Starmix into his mouth. "Fuck these are good!"

I smiled at him before walking up to the table myself picking up a blueberry muffin taking a hefty bite. A moan nearly escaped my lips as the taste was caught by my tastebuds, I suppressed the noise, however, as it could of been quite an awkward situation to find yourself in. Moaning over a muffin in front of a boy you find incredibly attractive.

I ate the muffin slowly savouring the flavour even thought three more sat on the plate I grabbed this one from. Would I seem like I had an obsession if I had ate all of them?

Probably.

Meanwhile Luke was grabbing all sorts of the sweets I was so accustomed to, discovering the greatness of British treats.

When I had finished my muffin I rubbed my hands together over the plate, the crumbs cascading down. I scanned the table looking for more of my favourite sweets, then I spotted them.

Fruity pops. The single greatest lolly pops ever made. By far topping the competitors such as: drumsticks, double lollies and chupa chups. My hand excitedly reached toward the pot instantly grabbing the best flavour, purple. I unwrapped it and plopped it in my mouth, instantly taking me to heaven.

The flavour over took all of my tastebud in pure delight. I hadn't engulfed in one in what felt like years but was probably only a couple of months.

I didn't realise how captivated I was by the mere sweet until I found that Luke was clicking his fingers in front of my face.

I pulled my eyes away from the fixed spot in front on me and connected our eyes apologising for my ignorance.

"It's alright," Luke said in reply to my apology. "What was you thinking about anyway?" He asked an eyebrow raised.

"Oh nothing!" I smiled turning around and plonking down on the sofa I had spotted upon entering.

His eyebrow was still raised as he lent back in the table crossing his arms, "are you sure?" He nagged on.

With a grunt I asked him, "You really wanna know?" My face had an amused glimmer to it at how stupid my answer would be. He nodded his head a smirk playing with his lips, "Lollipops!" I exclaimed before shoving the one I was holding in my hand into my mouth, twirling it on my tongue.

"Why?" He asked quizzically.

"Because, you see this lollipop right here?" I asked him standing, walking over to him and holding it in front of his face. "Is the best lollipop, and I was just thinking about how good it is!" I smiled popping it back into my mouth.

"Hmmm," he pondered looking at me, "I mean I've never had one of those before but I have my own opinions of the best lollipops." He smirked at me.

My face dropped in aggravation, "Oh come on, this is the best." I glared at him, he simply smiled at me, "for God's sake just taste it!" I said my annoyance, not thinking about my actions and shoved it through his lips.

It fair to say that we were both quite shocked by my actions. I took it out of his mouth and tried to just play it off.

"See, my point proven!" I exclaimed before going to sit down my cheeks hot.

He, I think, was especially shocked by my actions as he hadn't said a word or took his eyes of me as I went to sit back on the sofa. His cheeks where also a faint pink colour.

"You okay Lukey?" I asked jokingly, lightning the mood, making him smile.

He sat next to me on the sofa, his body leant towards me. He just looked my straight in the eyes, a small smile plastered on his lips.

"Luke, stop staring at me, it's creepy." I told him moving my head so I want looking at him and just looking forward a lollipop in my mouth.

I could still feel his eyes on the side of my face. I whispered for him to stop as I could feel the blush grow into my cheeks.

"What? I'm not doing anything?" He smirked, we stayed there for a few seconds my heart racing before I was utterly disappointed when the lollipop was taken out of my moth and replaced into his own.

"Hey, you can't do that!" I complained trying to grab the white stick sticking out of his lips. He just ducked out of the way with ease.

"Like you said, it's an incredibly good lolly pop."

-

Yo I'm updating

What do you think about 5SOS's new music?

And do Americans/ Australians call lolly pops lolly pops?