7

I ran downstairs full speed looking for my mother, she was in the living room watching TV. I grabbed the remote and paused the program she was watching.

"Vanessa!" She shouted looking at me.

"Mum I love you so much you know that right?" I asked and she raised her eyebrow knowing I wanted something, "Well 5 second of summer are touring..." Before I could finish she interrupted.

"Vanessa we have talked about this you can't go we don't have the money and I don't want you going to crowded place on your own." She told me sighing.

"But what if I told you that I could get free tickets, and maybe I could go with a friend?!" I said sweetly. She chuckled at me.

"And where are you going to get these free tickets from?" She asked me.

"Um.. Well the guitarist. He kind of offered to get me tickets for free," I told her looking down at me hands.

"Are you sure it's him? It could be anyone, didn't I tell you not to speak to strangers?" She said sounding disappointed.

"I'm one hundred percent sure it is him, so will you just consider it." I said hopefully
"If you can get free tickets for you and one friend minimum I will let you go." She said giving in.

I started squealing and clapping excitedly I ran up to her and hugged her tight. "Oh yeah mum don't tell anyone how we got free tickets, just say I won a competition okay?!" She nodded at me before I headed back to my room.

VanessaButtFace: LUKE SHE SAID I CAN GOOOOOOOO😱😵😳

VanessaButtFace: If I get two tickets because she doesn't want me to go on my own is that okay? Please let that be okay!

Luke5SOS: Of course that's okay! I can't wait to see you. 😘

VanessaButtFace: See me? Don't you mean for me to see you.😕

Luke5SOS: No I'm going to get you back stage! I wanna hang with you!😚

VanessaButtFace: REALLY OMG LUKE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE LIKE THE BEST PERSON EVERRRRRR ❤️❤️