13

Important Authors note:
Vanessa is a mixture of Kylie Jenner and Vanessa Hugins
BTW I didn't mean for her to take after Vanessa Hugins I just thought of the name and was like cute and I picked Kylie and Vanessa because I thought it would suit how I think she would look aka smol cute curvaceous TOO PRETTY TO HANDLE and doesn't Kylie Jenner have a nipple piercing or at least used to?
--
I jumped out of bed way too exited to sleep for any longer. It was only 8am and the concert was at 8pm but I didn't care at this point I needed the whole day to mentally prepare myself for what was going to happen. I hadn't told my mum that I wasn't coming home right after the concert and was going BACK STAGE but I had a plan. When I was ready I would tell her that Jess's mum invited me to stay afterwards to grab something to eat so I wouldn't be back until about midnight. I just have to hope she agrees!

I rushed downstairs to grab breakfast. I went over to the cupboard and pulled out some curiously cinnamon before pouring it in a bowl with milk and started eating it. My brother walked in while I was at the table eating.
"You exited baby sis?" He asked me smirking.
"I'm 18 for gods sake stop calling me a baby!" I growled at him standing up and putting my now empty bowl in the dish washer and going up to him, "but to answer your question, I've never been more exited in my life!" I practically shouted jumping up and down.

"Okay okay calm down!" He said putting his hand on my shoulders to stop me from jumping anymore.

"Don't act like you wasn't this exited when you got to go see fall out boy the other year because I know you was but you just didn't show it because jumping up and down shrieking inset 'manly'" I told him giggling.

He smiled before letting out a small nod. He pulled me into his chest and gave me a bear hug, "I love you!" I told him after he let me go.
I ran back upstairs to plan my look for the night.

I had a rough idea of what I wanted to wear. Either go full on slut or just a little slutty but not really. So I texted Jess.

I didn't have many friends and I wouldn't say I have a best friend but Jess is up there in my group of little friends and I respected her opinion. Also she is great at keeping secrets so the perfect person to take with me. And my mum didn't have any contact with hers so that's a plus.

Jess should I go full on slut or nahhh?
VANESSA YOU KNOW MY MOTTO 'The littler clothes you wear the more eyes you wear' and that's ALWAYS a good thing and I am DEFO going full on slut so we can match!

She replied almost instantly. Yeah she is also really punctual.

So that was it I picked out a bright white tennis skirt that was only ended like an inch below my butt curve and a bralette that had spaghetti straps with the same strap sort of material round the edges for decoration. Both of these items my mother wasn't aware that I owned, so I decided that I would take them in a bag and wear something else and go to Jess's before the concert.

Jess I need to come round yours first because my mum would never let me leave my room never mind the house in this outfit.

K babe my mum will pick you up at like six so we have time to glam TF up!!!

I smiled at the text before replying with a simple 'thanks xx' I grabbed my cutest back pack before putting in the folded up clothes. I searched through 'We Heart It' to try find a make up look that would go with my outfit.
After about ten minutes of searching I found the perfect look it was a light pink nude look with hints of pink glitter. I looked through my pallets before finding one full of different pinks. Light, dark, shimmery, matte. I can't even remember buying it but I'm glad I did. I put it in a makeup bag along with everything else I needed and placed in in my backpack.
Now time for the second job, picking an outfit to fake wear which shouldn't be hard. I went over to my wardrobe before picking out some black jeans and a really old 5SOS shirt I got from one of those second hand sale events. Now it was just for shoes, I was not going to wear two pairs of shoes so I just picked out some that would go with my actual outfit.
I looked through my collection which only consisted of some trainers, like 3 different pairs of converse, some cute little boots and some heels. I looked through before picking out a pair of heeled boots that would add about three inches to my height without putting me in excruciating pain.

This was the moment where I realised that there are so may elements to an outfit. Because now I needed accessories and decide how I was having my hair. I groaned thinking about it, first world problems. I wondered over to my jewellery box to find something cute to put on. I looked through the tangled mess before picking out a low hanging, thin chain necklace with an owl decoration which had blue and pink jewels for decoration. It also came with matching ear rings which had the owl on but at a much smaller scale. I put them all in my bag before picking out a ring set that somewhat matched that only cost like £5.99 for a set of six from Clair's.

The owl necklace and ear rings where from my brother and they where a really sweet gift and I will always remember the look on his face when he saw how much I loved them! I was truly happy in that moment.

I couldn't be bothered to think of something extravagant to do with my hair so I decided I would curl it just before I left.

I was just about to put my bag down ready to go when I remembered I was wearing a really short skirt. I pulled open my joggers to see what pants I was wearing. They where like two years old and was all tattered and torn I grunted before walking over to my dresser. If they is a risk that people are going to see them they might as well be cute and seems as I'm not wearing a bra due to the kind of top I'm wearing I can pick any ones I like without worrying about having matching underwear. I looked through my underwear draw before picking out the laceiest ones I could find which happened to be white ones from Victoria Secret. Now I was done and I could chill for the rest of the day!

--
Woah a sorta long chapter from me what a miracle!!
So yeah as you can see I can write a lot more when it isn't in chat form as I am antisocial af and never talk to anyone but yeah.
BTW I did mention her wearing a slutty outfit and I know someone is going to get tRIGGERED so soz plz forgive me *innocent smile*