6

*one month later Luke and Nessy have talked on a daly basis*

I was at the dinner table facing my mum and next to my brother. If I'm honest I wasn't hungry I just pushed my spaghetti and meatballs around on my plate. A ping erupted in the room the source being my phone that was snugly in my jeans pocket, I smiled innocently at my mother and pulled my phone out and looked at the notification.

Twitter:
Luke Hemmings:
Guess who is coming to Birmingham in two months?!

A smile was immediately plastered on my face.
"Vanessa!! Put away your phone." My mother said sternly.

"Luke Hemmings? Isn't that the dude your obsessed with from that band?" I heard my brother say from next to me my smile grew wider, if that was possible.

I got up from the table and headed up to my room, I could hear my mum protesting behind me but I ignored her and messaged Luke.

Luke5SOS: Guess who is coming to Birmingham in two months?

VanessaButtFace: OMG FALL OUT BOY

Luke5SOS: No try again

VanessaButtFace: Awe😔 Uhhh... Black Veil Brides

VanessaButtFace: I've always wanted to see Andy's beautiful face in person

Luke5SOS: Nope 😒

VanessaButtFace: Well they is this really bad band that I would go to see if I could!

VanessaButtFace: they are called 5 Seconds Of Summer

Luke5SOS: Fuck you. 🖕🖕 but yes!!

VanessaButtFace: LUKE IM SO EXITED !!!!!!

After all the excitement had passed reality hit me, how could I afford it and even if I could my mum wouldn't let me go! Ughhhh

VanessaButtFace: Luke one problem well two actually! 1) I can't afford it 2) My mum would never let me go!

Luke5SOS: One second I going to have a chat with my manager BRB💕

I sat there waitinge for him to reply.

I sighed after waiting about five minutes of waiting and lay back into my bed and shut my eyes determined not to go to sleep.

-

I failed my mission I did fall asleep but was woken by the familiar 'ping' I looked at my phone next to me I had only been asleep for about twenty minutes, it was a message from Luke, I unlocked my phone and read what he put.

Luke5SOS: It took a bit of persuading but how would your mom feel about getting a free ticket to the concert? Do you think she would let you go then? If not ask her what we would have to do to get you to come?!

VanessaButtFace: OMG LUKE YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS I LOVVEEEE YOUUUU!!!!!

Luke5SOS: I know I'm great! Well go and ask babe! 💕😘