17

In my line of vision was a, quite large, woman. My feet skidded as I tried to halt myself, miraculously not slipping over in the proses.
My head whipped around looking for the tall boy, he started to walk down the path I was now on. He was pissed.

"Madame you can't be back here!" The woman said to me, her voice deeper then I was expecting.

"Oh you don't understand, Luke is waiting for me inside!" I told the woman smiling sweetly at her morbid expression.

"Oh nice try sweety, off you pop!" She placed her hand on me trying to turn me around. The angered boy was getting increasingly closer to were I was.

"Can you just give me a minute to ring Luke and ask him to get me! He said he was going to tell the woman on the door to let me in!" I said to her pulling my phone out of my pocket.
The guard sighed and let me continue my action.

My fingers worked fast to open up the calls and pressing his name.

The phone started to ring as I brought it up to my ear. He answered almost instantly.

Nessy? Where are you?

"I'm outside the back entrance, the woman not let me in!"

Oh for Christ's sake! Do you want me to come to you.

"Yes! Wow that sounded desperate, please be quick!"

Quick why what's happening?

"I'll tell you inside just come get me!"

He hung up the phone without another word I turned my head looking at the angry boy. I tapped my foot whipping my head around looking from the boy to the woman and back again waiting for Lucas to arrive at the door.

It wasn't long before the door opened Luke's face reviled on the other side he smiled at me.
"Nessy!" He exclaimed opening up his arms for me to run into I did just that.

I wrapped my legs around his waist he grabbed my legs with one hand the other around my back.

--
Lol soz all my chapters are so short but this isn't like a proper serious book, it's just for fun, my ones that I really want to go well and stuff in writing the full thing so updates can be regular!

50% edited