16.) Holly Jolly Christmas

Today is Christmas. It's snowing outside the Malfoy manner , and you can smell the aroma of Christmas breakfast as it tickles your nose. Wiping the sleep from your eyes you head downstairs in your black night gown that reaches your knees . Once you head into the dining room you see Dobby setting up the table and silver wear.

"Would you like some help? " you ask the House elf kindly and full of warmth .

Dobby looks at you surprised and stutters "oh , oh no mistress , Dobby can manage ." Bowing his head slightly as he continues setting up the table.

"Alright then , but thank you for all your hard work Dobby." You say before taking a seat waiting for the others to arrive for breakfast .

Momentarily everyone starts to file in one by one into the dining room .  Well everyone except Draco at least . He arrived fashionably late in some Slytherin colored pajamas . Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he takes his seat next to you.

There's a little bit of tension in the air , but you do your best to ignore it . In the blink of an eye a breakfast feast made its way onto your plate . Flapjacks , sausage , and a scone adorn your plate . Looking at them your mouth begins to water , in the peripheral of your vision you can see Draco's mouth watering too.

Once given the "ok" everyone began to eat silently. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of the knife and plate when someone cut their flapjack. The food was marvelous , most definitely one of the best breakfasts you've ever had .

"After breakfast , we will head into the sitting room to open gifts ." Lucious said

"Sounds lovely ." Your mother responded .

Breakfast continued and once everyone ate their fill , everyone started to make their way to the sitting room.

In the sitting room stood a white Christmas tree , that was adorned with silver and green ornaments. You weren't surprised, the Malfoy's were very proud of being Slytherins . A little ways away from the tree was a black leather couch and black bear fur rug , complete with a head that adorned the end on the rug. Under the tree were a decent amount of gifts. Taking a seat at the couch your father stood by the tree and held a gift in his hand .

All the gift where in dark green wrapping paper , the gift your father was holding was a square one in a box . Your father reads the tag , and says it out loud for everyone to hear.

"Alrighty everyone this gift is for Narissa from y/m/n." He says handing the gift off to Narissa while your mother rubs her palms together with excitement . Narissa opens the box and finds a lovely black fur coat . The coat is long and reaches the knees and comes with a matching black fur scarf . The fur looked so soft and silky , you were almost envious.

Your father picked up another gift from the tree , it was another green box , about the same size as the last. You father read the tag aloud .

"From me to Draco ." He said with a smile handing the gift off the flustered looking boy. Once he opened it , inside was a vintage slytherin sweater , brand new of course but in perfect condition from when Salazar Slytherin attended Hogwarts .

The gift opening continued and you zoned out a bit. You were still a bit tired but not only that you were also debating on that you should write to Alister , because after all it is Christmas . You decided on giving him his gift in person once you returned to Hogwarts.

"Y/n" hearing your name brought you back to reality .

"Yes father ?" You ask , trying you best to figure out what was happening , he had a gift in his hand , handing it you read the tag said to you from Draco.

My Slytherin Prince जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें