Chapter 17: Her Crying shoulder

COLE'S POV:

Early in the morning I decided to go back at Lila and Aria's place.  I want to know if Aria was feeling okay now, like I said I wanted to be on her side no matter what.  I was about to knock on the door when I saw Lila. 

"C-cole, what are you doing her?" she asked me.

"I just want to checkout hows Aria now." I replied.  She just smile sarcastically, then she tap my shoulder.

"I'm so greatful about your concern to my bestfriend, your lucky 'coz your my cousin. My support is on you now." she said.

I just smiled back to her.

"Anyway, I have to go at the Academy now. I need to open the library but I think Aria needs someone to talk to right now.  Can you stay for awhile and talk to her?" she asked me.

"Yaah, okay I will talk to her." Then she walked away. I started to walk towards the direction of the terrace when I saw Aria standing there.  I can't see her face but I know she's sad about what happen yesterday.

"Uhumm," I make a sound from my voice to get Aria's attention and it works when she turn her back and seat on a wooden chair.  I started to walk her direction and seat beside her side.  She stay quite, so I decided to break the silence.

"You know, me and my father got some misunderstanding before. We didn't talk to each other for a couple of days.  My mother was really crying hard everyday begging us to be okay again.  Until one day, we just realized that hatred and anger won't do anything good to us.  We suddenly just saw each other one morning having good talks like the old times.  Just like you and your father.  One day, everything will be back again like how you two used to talk to.  I don't know about Maddie your cousin. But as I first see her yesterday, I really don't believe of what she says to you about your father.  She's not telling you the truth.  Maybe she has a hidden agenda.  I'm sorry for telling you this but that's what I observed to her."  I saw Aria tears falls down on her face.  I wipe it out and hold her hand tight.  She suddenly put her head on my shoulder and I just let her cry out.

After a few minutes. She break the silence.

"M-maddie.. is my cousin from father's side. Her mom is my father's older sister.  We don't have any good memories together since we are a kid.  I tried to be close to her, but she put walls between us.  She is one year older than me. I treat her as my sister but she don't feel the same toward me. She treated me as her number one enemy.  I don't know why.  She hates me more when her father died when she was ten and her mom got married again.

Alfonso Segundo, her step father. Who became my father's right hand.

She is my only one cousin.

But I felt like I don't have one now." she explained.

"Everything will be okay, I assure you that." I told her.

Then her phone vibrate. And the saw that name registered on her screen.

'Eli calling.....

She suddenly stood up and grab her phone.  Bad timing.  I muttered.

"C-cole, I think we need to go at Academy now before Eli would ask so much questions.  I'm feeling better now, thank you for being my crying shoulder." she hold my hand and show a smile.

....to be continued :)