Chapter 16: Unexpected Guest

COLE'S POV:

It's been weeks now, since I discover the real identity of Aria. She's not just an ordinary girl, royal blood is flowing inside her body. But it doesn't matter, 'cause now I have the chance to be closed to her and make her mine. After what I have discovered about her and Eli, I know they will never be together. Eli would hate Aria if he knows everything, so I will do my best to stay on Aria's side.

I also got the chance to be more closely to her, the fact that Lila and her we're best of friends.

I walked hurriedly, pointing into the direction where their unit is. I have a full basket of fruits on my hand. I suddenly stopped when I saw a luxurious car at the front door of Lila and Aria's unit. The door was not locked to so easily enter inside, I heard a commotion at the living room area.

"What are you doing her? How did you know about our place?" Aria asked in high tone. Beside her was Lila and trying to calm her down. In front of them was a girl, and i guess she's only same age with us.

"Actually, I really don't want to see your face again you know that." she frankly said. "I am just her because of your Father's request to look for you and see how miserable you are. And i know if your father saw you here he surely laugh at you. After what you did to him the last time you go to the palace, he would never regret seeing you in this small place. You deserve it."

I saw Aria's face, tears are about to fall from her eyes. But I know she was trying to be strong in front of that girl.

"Stop it!" Lila yelled. You have no right to say those words to Aria inside our place. You can go now and don't come back again.

"Alright, you don't have to push me away 'cause I will really leave this place. And oh, your father say 'dont come back again to the palace cause your not welcome anymore there, he already forget that he has a daughter. For him your dead." she added.

"Stop that... I shouted. I can't stand here and just listen because I feel that Aria was really hurt about what she said to to her. They looked at my direction, so I walked towards them. "Who are you to say those words to Aria?" i asked her.

"Well, I am just telling her the truth. I don't want to waste my time anymore. And by the way, I'm Maddie. Aria's dear cousin." she replied. Turn her back and leave the unit.

I saw Aria was crying hard after what she heard.

"It was too late, father already forget me as her daughter and I can't blame him. This is what I deserved." Aria said in crying voice. We already convinced her to make a conversation to her father and she was planning to visit there palace next weekend, but it was late now.

"Everything will be alright Aria, maybe your father was just upset and not intentionally say those words. No parent's won't give up to their child's." i said to make her calm.

"Cole was right, I know your father loves you." Lila added.

I never thought that this is what the real situation between Aria and his father. It's not that easy to leave alone, and turn back into the lives you we're used to. Aria really suffer from that tragedy over a years ago. And all i want to do right now is to be beside her, comfort her and make her feel that she's not alone in her battle. I am her who loves and Lila her bestfriend that will never leave her, when the world turn her down.

Aria was peacefully sleeping and I hope when she woke up, I will saw the smile on her face again.

....to be continued :)