Chapter 12: Blood is ticker than Water

ARIA'S POV:

I decided to skip class this morning, after telling Lila what happened the day after. She tried to stop me. But I need to talk to father no matter what before I could lose everything I have right now. The Academy, my friends, and Eli too.

The next thing, I saw my self  traveling throughout the palace direction. Just like what I did the first time. I told the Academy driver to dropped me off near the forest to the North to avoid people who might saw me. Then I decided to walked. The wind is so cold, so I embrace my self. It's only 6:30 in the morning and the sun is not yet rising, I grabbed my back bag and wear my favorite hoodie to lower the coldness in my body.

I suddenly stopped when I saw a very familiar spot then I smiled when I remember that day.

My mind blown up when I heard a creepy sound. That bird is so annoying and it always distract me always.  I hurriedly run away and decided to double my steps. If I'll do that, I could probably reach the connecting river before the sun totally rise up.  Since, I decided to live on my own the people from the near town  never saw me again except for the palace guards and some palace people.   I distance my self to anyone as far as I can.  I have no face to show them.  I don't want to feel the same thing again like before, when they bullied me for having a Father who killed innocent person. My childhood friend never talked to me since that day and my life started to change.  Sadness and fears started to fill my heart until I told mom that i'll be leaving home.

I breathe deeply before opening the door. I was thankful for this secret door connecting to my room  I found out when I was twelve.  I can easily go in and out without recognizing me.  The door was maid of rock that looked like the wall. Maybe my grand father designed it before for escaping. I also planted vines around it so that no one can noticed.

'King Alexander is in the library, we have to hurry and prepare the breakfast before Queen Arianna awakes."

I heard the palace servants talking.

Good thing. Mom is still sleeping and can talked to Father by my self.

The next thing I did is entered the library. I saw father on his favorite couch, besides him is a bedtime stories he used to reads me when I was a little child.  I saw the sadness in his face and my heart felt a sudden guilt.  But, everytime I remembered that day. The only thing I felt was hatred.

"A-aria....."

I heard my name. I looked at his direction. His smiling.

"H-how can you do that me? What do you want?. Why you're always making my life mesirable?." I shouted.

"What do you mean?" he asked me and started to walk towards my direction. He was about to hold my shoulders but i distance my self to him.

"Don't asked me like you don't know everything dad. You ordered Maddie to go at the Academy to give some donations." i told him.

"Aria, I only wanted to help you even in that way. I'll be peaceful to know that your okey in that place." he replied,

"I don't need that dad. I can handle my self. Don't you understand why I leave this place? To be alone. To be distance from you. To everyone who knows me in this place. And here are you now, your ruining my life again." i explained my self.

"I don't mean that Aria. I only wanted to.....

"Stop it. I don't want to hear that." i heard my own cried. I don't wanna hear his lines.

"A-alexander...Aria...."

I heard mom's voice at my back. Maybe she was awaken by the loud voice we create or someone heard us.

"Stop doing anything again for me dad. I don't need your help." i told him.

"Ariiiiaaaa....." mom stopped me.

"Don't high your voice to me Aria. I'm still your Father." he shouted. I can see that his finally angry with me.

"I don't need a father like you and forget that you had a daughter." I replied, then suddenly I felt the pain in my face.  Dad slaps me.

I cried hard.

"I-m sorry Aria. I don't mean it." he told me and tried to hug me but i push him away from me.

"S-sorry is not enough dad...." i answered then walk away. Mom tried to stop me but i ran away to my room, lock my self and exit the secret door. My tears are running all over my face, I don't mind where my feet leads me. All i need to do is to be far from the palace. I run as far as I can. The next thing I saw is that, I was lying on the ground with tears.   I hate you dad. I really hates you.

........

I decided not to take the road.  My dress is stained with mud and my eyes are red. So I used the forest near the Academy, for it was the other way so I can go back to the apartment with less people could saw me.

"A-aria...." i was surprised when I saw Cole,what is he doing here. I was about to turn my back but its late. He ran through my directions and shocked when he saw my self in this. "Are you okey? What happened to you?" he worriedly asked me.

I can't control my tears because its running out again.  Good thing Cole was here to comfort me to lean on his shoulder  so I can cried and his ear to listening in my sentiments.  His just listening on me and never tried to asked me more.  I thankful even we only each for days, he was willing to listen.  The only person I wanted to saw was Eli but he can't saw me like this. For sure he would asked me the details and I can't told him it yet.

"It's okey Aria. Don't stop your self from crying. Just cry as you can. Im just here besides you. I won't leave you." Cole assured me.

"T-thanks Cole...." i just said.

"But Aria, maybe your father don't really mean it. His still your father. And always remember that  'Blood is ticker than Water......."  he explained and my tears are falling again.

......to be continued :)

A/ N:   Woah!  So ,How's the story? Sorry if Aria's like that. Don't hate her. 😁 Everythings has a reason.  Keep on reading!!!!