Chapter 13: Hidden Feelings

COLE'S POV:

I secretly smiled when I saw Aria from the distance. She's really beautiful even if there's a sadness in her eyes. I don't know, but i felt special feelings for her since the day we bumped in. That day, I wished that our path will cross again. And It came true when I saw her in the classroom same as mine. But it hurts me a lot knowing that she's inlove with someone else.

'I'll do everything so that she can see me, that I am here for her. Secretly loving her.

"H-hi Aria. Are you fine now?" I tried to catch her attention.

"C-cole". she said surprisingly. Ahmm, yah im fine now and thanks to you." she added.

I smiled.

"Anything for you Aria. I'm happy knowing that you're feeling fine now. If you need someone to talk to, im just here. You can call my name and I'll be there." i jokingly said even if it sounds corny.

"Thanks again Cole. But can I asked you one favor?" she asked me.

"What it is? Anything as you wish." I replied,

"Please promise me. Don't tell anyone about yesterday." she answered.

"O-okey, promised." I replied,

"Thanks."

Then we started to walk again when suddenly someone block our way. I looked at him. It's Eli. Why is this guy always interrupts us. So annoying.

"G-good morning Aria. How are you? I'm so worried about you yesterday. Is everything's alright?" Eli asked her. She looked at me before answering.

"Yah, everything's fine. Mom just asked me to come to visit her, so I did. Sorry for not texting you." she replied then smiled to him. Her smile to Eli is different the way she smile at me awhile ago. I know its real.

"Okey! You owe me. So you have to make up with me." Eli tease her.

I Annoyingly turn my back. I don't want to see them in that sweetness. It hurts me big time.

"Hey, everybody. What's up?" i heard a familiar voice. It's Lila. She's really my saviour in distressed. She looked me like she really new what is going on.

"G-good morning." we chorusly greet her.

"I think we should start walking before we could be late?" she jokingly said. Then we started walking like what she said. "Hey! I saw that look." she whispered.

"What look?" i curiously asked her.

"I know you dear cousin. You like my bestfriend right?" she asked me.

"No. I mean. Yes." I replied.

"Then you better make a move before she could be in pain." she said,

"What did you mean? I don't get it?"

"Nothing. Just do it." she answered then walked fast.

What did she mean in pain? Did Lila know the reason why Aria cried yesterday? Maybe. They're bestfriend anyway. I need to find out. Lila was right i should make a move before she could totally fall for Eli.

.....

ARIA'S POV:

"A-aria, can I talked to you?" i was about to go down stairs when Jackson asked me.

"Me?" i asked him.

"Yeah! Sure! About what?"

"I just want to ask you about Lila." he replied.

"About Lila? But why?"

"Ahmm, promise me not to told her about this?"

"O-okey. I promised.

"I like your bestfriend. he said. I was surprise about this and I wasn't expected that he will confess about that to me. I don't know how to react about that. As far as I know, Jackson is a girl's fantasy. Lila might get hurt. But they have mutual feelings. Who am i to hindrance there love for each other. Lila would surely be happy to know this. But i already promised Jack not to tell her.

"R-really?" i just said.

"Yeah! I know its hard to believe but I really like your Lila for than anything else. She's smart, funny, bubbly and sometimes hard to predict. But i like her way. Being true to her self. So can you please help me? Just tell what she likes and don't like." Jackson explains.

"But one thing. Promise me also not to hurt my bestfriend or else im gonna kick you off." I warned him.

He smiled at me and make a promise sign. Then, I told her everything about Lila except our secrets.

"Hey! Little buddy. You two looked so serious. What's the matter here?" Eli asked us. Jackson and I was too busy talking not even recognizing his presence. He looked at Jackson asking for answere.

"OH, don't look at me like that Eli. I just asked Aria a little favor. Right Aria?" he asked for a rescue.

I smiled.

"Yeah! He only asked me something and I guess he already memorized everything about." i told Eli.

"I need to leave now Aria. Thanks for the information. I'll make it up to some other time." Jackson said and walked away.

Eli and I was left. Awkward.

Then he hold my hand. Like he was telling 'No one can steal you away from me. Your mine and I'm yours.

......to be continued :)