Chapter 15: Bow and Arrow

ARIA'S POV :

It's weekend, so I decided to wake up early in the morning. So many things happened for the the past few weeks.  I thought i would walk alone, but i was surprised when I saw Lila waiting for me in the kitchen.

"Let's have a breakfast first before leaving." she said and smiled. Lila really knows me well.

"T-thanks, your the best." i told her and smiled too.

After breakfast, we decided to walk towards the forest.  We leave our unit in dark time so that no one could see us.  Aside from my favorite spot - the blue lagoon, Lila and I has a secret place inside the forest that no know except the two of us.  That place was hidden in the other side of the forest, the main entrance was a little cave that covers with grassroots and no one can notice it because it a bit creepy. But when you enter into it, the place was really awesome.  Full of  different beautiful kinds of flowers and a mini lake.  I found that place over a year ago and decided to bring Lila on that place.

Since then, that place was our private sanctuary.  I can show the real me in that place, a girl who loved 'Bow and Arrow' so much.  I could still remember the days, when dad used to teach me how to use it. That was our bonding together.  I like it more than swords.  But since, the tragedy happen in the palace I tried to hide it to people around me. Only Lila knows about it.

"You are really good in arrows Aria, and day by day you became more good on it." Lila said me.

"Yah, thanks." i replied.

"Aria, you really don't have a plan to go back to the palace? Your kingdom is waiting for you. Kingdom Arcadia needs you. Your family needs you. I'm sure your Mom misses you a lot and your Father when will you learn to open your heart again?" she asked me seriously.

I took a deep breathe and seat on a empty broken wood beside the tress.

"I don't know.  I'm not yet ready to forgive father. The pain is still here." i answered and put my right hand on my chest. I still feel hatred for my own father.

"What if you will realised one day and I was too late? Aria, I am your friend and I know what's best for you.  You have get so much pain being alone. I mean, I'm am with you always but you still need your family too. Just think about it again." she explained and I know she was really right.

I cut our conversations when I heard a noise behind the tress near us.

"Psssss..I told Lila to keep quite.
Is anyone there? I asked but no one answered.  I know we are not alone here, so show up your self before I could cut you off." Then, we are surprised to see who it was.

"C-cole.... Lila and I chorusly said.

Cole put his hands on the air like he was surrendering.

"What are you doing here? How did you know that we are here." Lila angrily asked him. Then he looked at me before saying a words.

"Sorry about it...I followed you two here. I saw you leave your unit so early so I decided to follow you two out of curiosity." he explained.

I felt a sudden pain on my head. This place is no longer private because the three of us knew it already.

"Are you listening to us? Did you hear everything about our conversations?" i asked him.

"Ahm, Yaah. I did. But, Aria don't worry your secret will be safe on me." he replied.

I turn my back and walk away.

"A-aria, wait. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to heard everything, but i was so surprised that you are not just an ordinary student of Arcadia because your a princess." he said.

I seat on the grass and Cole too.

"Now you know everything about me, are you going to hate me too? Like other people who hate my family? I asked him. I got emotional. Tears are coming and about to fall.

"Hey, Aria. I won't hate you and I assured you that.  Now I know the reason why you cried that day I saw you in this forest.  It's not your fault Aria.  I heard so much about your Kingdom and I heard about you also. For leaving the palace after the tragedy.  And Prince Eli, did he know about it?"

I looked at him.

"No, he don't need to know about it Cole. Promise me not to tell him about this please I'm begging you." i said with tears.

He took a deep breathe.

"I won't. I promise you that." he replied.

He wipe my tears and I can't stop my self but to hugged him so tight. Sometimes it's really nice to tell someone who you really are because it lighten the loads you were carrying for so long.

I decided to teach Cole on how to use bow and arrow and I can say Cole is a fast learner than Lila does.

Thoughts are hunting me.  My world is getting smaller now. As days passed, my real identity was starting to reveal.  I'm just hoping that if the day come and Eli will get to know about who really I am, I wish he would forgive me.

....to be continued :)