Ch 27

After all the presents were unwrapped Harry told me that he had another benefit that he had to go to tonight. I offered to stay back and look after Cleo but he did that this benefit was kid friendly. The benefit was being held for those kids that aren't fortunate enough to be able to celebrate Christmas.  Harry had already donating five thousand dollars to the cause.

“Who's benefit is if anyway?” I ask as I help him wash the dishes.

“Well, it was my idea but Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn helped me prepare it all.” He says and I smile at his kindness.

“Really?” I ask and he nods looking over my features. I walk over to him wrapping my arms around his neck connecting my lips to his own. “You are such a sweetheart.” I tell him and he smiles at me.

“Well, every kid deserves a good Christmas,” He says and I swear I fall deeper in love with this idiot every day. He is just so humble.

The hours pass by quickly and we had to get ready for tonight. I was in Harry's showed, washing my body and making sure I was freshly cut. I washed my hair before getting out and drying myself. I get info my black lack strapless bra and my red and black lace panties. I then find my hair dryer, drying my hair until it's completely dry.

I tie into a messy bun before walking into Harry's room go grab the dress that he got for me. As I pick it up Harry comes back into the room. He smiles when he sees me, making his way over to where I was standing. He places his soft like gently in the sensitive skin, causing goose bumps go rise on my skin. I shiver as he continues to pepper kisses on my neck, sucking at the skin over my neck. I see a small mark forming on my neck, pushing against his chest to make him stop.

I groan as I look at the very small bruise in the full body mirror. “Really Harry?” I ask as he smirks.

“I'm going for a shower,” He tells me as he walks away. I groan pulling the dress Harry bought me on. It was a red dress that showed a little cleavage and had this straps over my shoulder. It flowed out from the wait and sat a little lower than mid-thigh.

I grab my makeup bag walking into the bathroom and applying a little foundation, paying extra attention to the new bruise on my neck. Successfully, I manage to cover the hickey. I swipe mascara over my lashes and add eye liner and a little lip gloss. When I M finished I put in the earrings that Harry got me with my matching necklace. I also slide my Pandora bracelet onto my wrist. I decide to leave my straightened hair flowing freely download my back.

“Baby?” I hear Harry call from the shower. I look over and see a naked Harry already looking at me, smirking as I nibble on my bottom lip. “Can you get Cleo ready? She wouldn't listen to me,” he sighs and I nod walking out of the room flustered.

I walk into Cleo's room to see her dancing her dolls around. “Cleo, it's time to get ready,” I tell her and she shakes her head.

“No! I want to play with my toys!” She whines and I walk over to her, crouching down.

“Please, Cleo. When we come home you can play with them all you want.” I try to reason with her and she sighs. She stand up, a victorious smile plastered on my face. I follow Cleo into her bathroom, starting the water yo fill it with lukewarm water. I wash over Cleo's small body, washing her curly brown locks. When I am finished I pull her out of the bath, handing her a towel to dry herself.

I quickly run into Harry's room to get my hair dryer only to find Harry standing at his drawer in nothing but a towel wrapped loosely around his bottom half. I feel my breath hitch as I look at the gorgeous man, grabbing what I came for before leaving. The only thought that filled my mind was that I wanted to sleep with Harry right now.

Shaking my head I went back to Cleo to see her sitting in the towel that I had wrapped her in. I plug that hairdryer in and dry her hair before trying it quickly and going back into her room. She grabs a dress that Harry said she had to wear and handing it to me.

It was just a simple purple dress, a sparkly black belt around the waist. She then grabs a pair of black tights and I dress her in the allocated outfit before styling her hair. I brush all the knots out before twisting two braids into her hair. She then slides on her black flats before we leave, meeting Harry in the hallway ad he walks out of the room, fully dressed in a blue floral suit. I smiled as I walk into his room to grab my shoes, clutch and phone.

We all pile into Harry's car, Harry driving us to the venue. We walk in and I am greeted by a very happy vibe. Harry spots Louis and Niall, leading us over to them, my hand clasped in Cleo's.

“Hey there Styles,” Louis greets. “Hello Nardia, hi Cleo.” He chirps, Cleo smiling fondly at the man.

“Hey uncle Lou,” She smiles and I do too.

“Hey Louis,” I greet Harry's business partner, giving him a quick hug before lining over to hug Niall too. A lady that u had never met or even seen before started to approach our small group with a kind smile.

“Hey Harry,” She says as she stands in between Niall and Harry. I frown slightly aw I look at her hugging Harry. Who the fuck is this bitch?

“Hey Evelyn,” Harry greets the unknown lady. He hugs her back. “Nardia, this is Evelyn, Niall's fiancé. Evelyn, this is Nardia, my girlfriend.” I feel my heart skip a neat as he introduces me as his girlfriend. I smile fondly as I shake her hand.

“Nice to meet you dear,”

“Yes, you too.” I say.

She bends down to Cleo, smiling kindly. “Hey Cleo, do you want to play with Alex and the other kids?” She asks and Cleo nods eagerly, Evelyn takes her hand leading her away.

“Alex is Niall's son.” Harry informs me and I smile.

“Oh. How many kids do you have?” I ask.

“I have two. Alex, he's the same age as Cleo, and I also have another boy, Charlie. He's only one year.” Niall tells me, glowing with happiness.

“How about you, Lou. Do you have a wife, any kids?”

“Erm, I have a fiancé, Meghan. She's the sweetest thing.” He pauses, eyes darting from Niall to Harry. “And I'll be a father in eight and a half months.” He says and I smile at him before looking at Harry.

“Oh my god, congratulations, Louis!” I beam, Louis nods saying a small 'thank you'  as I hug him.

“Congrats, mate,” Niall says giving Louis a bro hug.

Harry just stood there frozen. I nudge his side with my elbow and he comes back to reality. “Um, yeah. Congratulations, mate.” he says before merely nodding and walking away.

“I'm sorry,” I say as I follow Harry outside. “Harry!” I call but he keeps walking. “Harry!” I call again but he kept walking. “Harry!” I call once again, my voice more stern. Harry doesn't stop, he just speeds up. “For fuck sakes Harry! Stop or I swear to god...” I didn't finish my train of thought because Harry turned around to look at me.

“What?” he snaps, his voice bitter with venom.

“What the fuck has gotten into you all of a sudden?” I question him, Harry just shrugging as he looks away. I slowly walk over to where he stands, hands in my waist. “Harry, please tell me.” I whisper.

“I just... when he told us Meghan was pregnant I got a horrible thought. You and I have fooled around with a condom and I freaked out. You could get pregnant too and I can't handle another kid right now. You haven't even graduated yet. I... we can't have a baby, not now anyway.”

“Harry,calm down. I'm not pregnant.  Promise.” I tell him and he nods. I reach up and connect our pips together. “Let's go back inside, yeah?”

/ / / /

Enjoy this update and I hope you all have a very merry Christmas. Love you families and be grateful for what you have.  Love you all!! xx