Ch 12

{Edited}

"Why? Why was I not good enough to acknowledge?"

His words run wild in my head. I heard him, yet I couldn't process it. My throat ran dry, guilt coursing through me slowly, trailing from my heart out to engulf the rest of my body. I look at the ground, hanging my head in shame as I gnaw on my bottom lip, swelling it. The pain it brought was nothing in comparison to what I was feeling emotionally though.

"I'm sorry," I say, tears finally flooding over, trailing down my cheek. A sticky, salty residue being left behind.

"What?" He asks quietly as he moves closer to me. "What happened, love?" He asks tenderly.

Please don't be nice to me! I don't deserve it!

"I... I t-old I-Isab-bella." I stammer, hot tears still leaking down my now red cheeks. My eyes stung from the tears, although, it didn't bother me. I had other things to worry about.

"You what?" Harry asks quietly. I looked up at him to see him shaking his head. He didn't believe me? "You what?!" He screamed louder. I jumped a little, wincing at the volume.

"Harry, please. Hear me out!" I begged, tears running faster. His nostrils were flaring as he took deep breaths. "Please," I plead. "I never said your name. I told her I did things with someone. I never mentioned you. I'm sorry. So sorry. I was just.. angry. I didn't mean to." I explain.

His hands guide through his hair, tugging at the roots. I had never seen him look so frustrated then at this moment. "What the fuck?!" He screams, sobs falling off my lips.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, afraid and guilty.

"Sorry? Really? That doesn't fucking fix anything! What happened was illegal! I could go to fucking jail, Nardia! Do you not understand that?!"

"I'm s-," I stop as he glares. "You told Cleo." I argue looking for any way to feel less guilty.

"Cleo? You're kidding, right? Fuck, who's she going to tell, huh? Her kindergarten friends?! What's she going to say?! 'My daddy likes a girl. She's my babysitter'!" He screams. "She's not going to the cops to tell them I fingered an underage girl!" He screams.

I don't know what comes over me but I move forward, hoping to comfort him. I needed him to clam to down.

Shock fills me as he moves his hands up, pushing me away. I fall to the ground, my wrist bending awkwardly. My eyebrows knit together as I look up at Harry. All anger washed away as guilt set in.

He pushed me away?

I know he was angry but he could've really hurt me. I grab my bag and leave the house, not wanting to look at him any longer. I rush down the road, around the corner ignoring Harry's pleas. My wrist was throbbing violently as I fished out my phone, calling a taxi.

... ... ...
A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have a very valid reason, ok? I don't know if you were aware but there was a cyclone that hit the east coast of Australia, Debbie, and I was in the middle of it and we lost power in which we still don't have and my phone's playing up so yeah. But I'm fine and my family is all good so yeah. Thanks for being patient!! :) xx