Ch 20*

{Edited}

*Sexual Content*

I am brought out of my peaceful slumber by someone gently shaking my body. Opening my eyes, I am stunned by the beautiful golden glow the sun gives to the room. Letting out a small noise, my eyes lock on the legs standing near the bed. Following the legs up I find an unknown person standing in room.

"Ah, Miss Clark, I'm sorry to wake you but I have instructions that I had to wake you up." groaning, I sit up. "Miss Clark, I'm sorry to bother you but Mr Styles made it very clear that you must be up at this time."

"Yes, thank you, Angus." I say reading the boy's name tag.

"Miss Clark, he also left this and I was told to give it to you." he adds, handing me a folded piece of paper. When I have the sheet in my possession, the boy leaves the room. When he's out of view I unfold the paper, reading his neatly scribbled message.

Can you please get dressed and meet me at the little café at the end of the street? Text me if you have a problem, love.
Harry xx

With a smile, I crawl out of bed and crouch down at my bags. I pull my outfit out, setting it down on the bed before exiting to the bathroom to shower. Stepping in, I enjoy the warm water trickling down my body, the ticklish feeling soothing me. Hauling my body out, my phone rings in the other room. Quickly covering my body with a towel, I rush into the room, picking my phone up.

"Hello?" I ask into the small device.

"Hey, I was just making sure you were up." smiling, I sit down on the bed.

"Well thank you for checking, but I need to get ready." I say cheekily.

"Okay, okay. I'll see you soon?"

"Yep." I say in a chirpy voice, popping the 'p'.  Hanging up the phone, I start pulling on my outfit which consisted of a red button down blouse, made of very thin material. I add my black skinny jeans and black heels. Once I am completely dressed I fix my hair and makeup before grabbing everything I needed before leaving the hotel room.

I rush down the street, eyes searching for the small café Harry was talking about. Finding an older looking café I peer through the window to see if I can spot Harry. Thankfully, I see him seated with another man. I order myself a latte before joining the men at the table.

Walking over, I greet the two men. Harry rises from the table to get me. I peck his cheek before he introduces me to the man that was also seated at the table. "Nardia, this is Max, Max, this is Nardia."

"It's nice to meet you, dear." He says and I smile politely.

"Yes, you too."

This guy had some aura about him that made me feel super uneasy. He was a bit of a creep. Max creeps his chair closer to me, the uneasy feeling increasing. Harry, being the overprotective person that he is, places his hand on my thigh, squeezing gently. "So, Nardia, how old might you be?"

"Erm, I'm eighteen." I say, not having the ability to make eye contact with the man.

"Oh, that's big. Legal." he smirks. "I bet you're a lot of fun, too. Probably a party girl, huh?"

"Um, no, not really. I've sort of been focussed on this guy, I spend most of my time on him lately."

"Oh, are you together?"

"I'm... ah... I'm not really sure." my eyes were fixed on the ground, nervous to face Harry.

He nods, clicking his tongue at the top of his mouth. "So, are you a virgin?"

I frown, disgusted by the man. "Well, that's a little personal."

"Max, how about we focus on business." he says through his teeth, tone bitter.

Harry and Max drift off into business talk. I had drifted out, for two reasons. One, because I was still disgusted and disturbed by Max and two, because I wasn't all that interested. The conversation is halted, though, as a kind lady comes to take our orders. I order blueberry pancakes, Harry ordering a banana muffin whilst Max just gets a coffee.

The two men continue on with their previous conversation, the meeting ending soon after, packing our things to leave. "Oh, and before I forget. Tomorrow night we having a charity event. I'd love the both of you two to come."

"We'd be happy to." Harry says, Max smirking at me.

"I look forward to seeing you." he says winking. I shiver, grimacing as he walked away. 

"Are you okay?" Harry says as he turns to look at me.

"That Max guy is really creepy." Harry nods.

"Yeah, I was gonna murder him. As if her was hitting on you like that. God, it was pissing me off! Why the fuck would he ask if you're a virgin? Why'd it matter?" he growls. I grin reaching up to peck his cheek.

"Don't worry about him. He's not a threat." Harry smirks. Harry and I head back to the hotel, going into the room to relax before the event tonight. I jump on the bed, Harry not joining me on the bed. I sit up, looking around for Harry. I find him, sat at the table, flipping through his paperwork.

I roll my eyes with a sigh, crawling out of the bed and going over to Harry. I tug at his shirt, hoping he will give in and come to bed. He chuckles, not standing from the desk. "Nardia, I have work to do."

"Haaaaaaaaarry! You're supposed to be relaxing. Come to bed." I say and he chuckles. Pulling his face to me, I connect my lips to his. Sitting on his lap I unbutton his shirt. Picking the both of us up, Harry carries us over to the bed, dropping me on the mattress softly, he aggressively crawls on top. I flip our bodies over, straddling him as I nibble on his neck.

A moan erupted in my throat as he continues to assault the skin on my neck. I felt Harry's hand shift up my shirt, lifting it. Undoing the buttons on the shirt, Harry rips it off of my body, discarding it onto the floor. Looking at Harry I smile widely.

"Isn't this much better, baby?" I say seductively into his ear, biting on his ear lobe. He smirks, lips attacking mine. Flipping us over, Harry unzips my pants, yanking them violently off of my legs. I tug at Harry's jeans, pulling them down so he is in only his boxers. Harry pressed his lips to my cheek, peppering multiple kisses around. He moves them down my cheek, attaching them to my throat, dragging them past the valley of my breasts, attacking my stomach before kissing my hip bone. He sucks at the skin covering the bone, my hips lifting in the air.

Smirking, he pulls my panties down my legs, throwing them somewhere into the room. Bending down, Harry darts his tongue out onto my core, his tongue laps over the sensitive nub, pleasure coursing through my entire body. I moan out Harry's name repeatedly as he works his mouth, my body shaking a little.

Looking back up at me, Harry's lips glistened in the light. He pressed two fingers into my centre, pumping them in and out at a fast rate. Pulling them both out, he reaches behind my back and unclasped my bra, throwing it down to the floor before he pulls his boxers down. He grabs a condom from his bag sliding it onto his hard member and lining himself up at my entrance. He pushes into me and starts to thrust.

Moving his hand down into between my legs, he rubs hard circles onto my clit, pleasure racing through me. Connecting our lips once again before moving to my neck and sucking harshly.

Moments pass by before the both of us reach our climax. Harry continues to move slower, his movements becoming more sloppy. Once we are finished Harry throws the condom away before collapsing on top of me, a giggle sounding from my lips. Laying with each other, we both try to regain our breaths from the previous activity. I smile as I peck Harry's lips before he cuddles me close.

****

Here's the double update.  :)  enjoy xx