A long night for many...

Start from the beginning

"p...I love you." He whispers, before turning my head to kiss me.

This idiot. He always knows how to get what he wants. Why do I always let him? Because he isn't the only one who was lonely.

Forth POV

"Fuck... Forth what the hell's wrong with you?" He's breathing hard.

I took him back to my place tonight, the minute the door closed I couldn't hold back anymore.

"I missed you."

"How drunk are you? Stop drinking."

"I want to go again." I tell him.

"Ever heard of a break?" He snaps.

"No."

"Forth...."

"I love hearing you say my name Beam, even if your mad." I really did.

"Forth." He's giving me an exasperated look.

"Remember our first night?" I ask as I slowly kiss his jaw.

"Not really." He remembers, I can see the blush.

"Say it again Beam."

"Not a chance." He says looking away.

He always fights me, I never thought I would like it, but he will give in. He can deny it all he wants, but he is mine now, we're really a couple.

"Beam...please." I whisper, I want to hear it.

"Who would." He says looking away from me.

As I start to move, he grabs my hand, as I lean closer I hear it.

"Do me."

Wayo POV

Ming ran off after P'Kit, he will make a sad puppy face and be forgiven. P'Forth grabbed P'Beam and they left as well. P'Bright called Rome and ran off to meet him.

P'Pha's been quite all the way back in his car, I know they heard the last bit, I wonder if he heard what I said. I want to ask but it's safer to wait, this silence of his, is it bad I can tell what it means?

"How much did you hear P'Pha?" I finally ask, when we get back to my room.

"I like the idea of 3 times being the minimum always." He says as he stalks towards me.

Shit, me and my big mouth. My back hits the wall but he doesn't stop till he's flush against me.

"Yo, I'm not tired today." He's smiling, did my heart just skip a beat??

"P'Pha I ..." I gulp, dam it he heard all that.

"I wonder what I can get you to do if I kiss you lots and lots more." He says before he kisses me.

Shit, I'll get you for this Ming you bastard.

"Yo what the hell did you say to P'Bright?" Rome asks when P'Bee leaves us to try on a dress she saw as we looked around.

Its Saturday, I came to have lunch with P'Bee, Bas and Rome at the shopping center nearby.

"It wasn't my fault, blame Ming." I tell him. "What did he do?"

"He...he... gah I can't say it." Rome hides his face in his hands, he's blushing.

"He made you wear the sailor outfit and pretended to be the bad guy taking advantage?" I ask

"How the hell did you know?" He yells standing, before sitting.

"I didn't.... I heard Monty say it, that it would be funny...." I tell him.

"Let's pretend you didn't hear that Yo." Rome whispers. I nod.

I text P'Bee, she wants to try on 2 dresses, I tell her I'm going to the bookstore to meet there.

We check the manga section, and pass Bas between us as we walk, he's started looking around now and tries sitting when you hold him. He waves his hands around when he likes things, I wonder if he wants friends I say to Rome.

"He has play dates with Godt." Rome laughs.

"What?" I ask

"Godt video calls to talk to Bas." He tells me. "P'Bee gave him her number so he chats with both of them."

"She's taking screen shots of Godt isn't she?" I sigh

Rome laughs and says yes. We both get some books, I take Bas as Rome pays for his and we leave the store. We check with P'Bee, she's on her way to us, so we wait outside the door.

"Give me that baby!"

We both look up, its someone I have never seen before, a guy in a suit looking at us angrily.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask, moving back.

"That baby is mine, she stole him!" He says trying to grab Bas from me.