Character Description

Name: Alecsandra (usually goes by Alecs)

Age: 15

Hair: long, messy/ tousled black hair (see photo above, ignore the bow)

Eyes: Golden yellow

Skin: Pale

Height: 5 ft. 4 in.

Weight: 110 lbs

Clothes: black Kou-style sleeveless top with gold trim, red ties, and a gold dragon embroidered on the front, high-neck grey tank top, slim-fit black pants, brown belt (holds her daggers), black flats, small brown holster on her right leg (holds her throwing knives)

Weapons: twin daggers, throwing knives

Abilities: very fast and agile, skilled in hand to hand combat and weaponry, great awareness of surroundings (aka always being on guard), extensive knowledge of countries and political figures, and a good strategist

Djinn: 

Akila (wind djinn of fidelity and integrity) (located in her right dagger)

*Sarabi (lightning djinn of curiosity and resilience) (located in her left earring) (Alecs doesn't have Sarabi yet)*

Characteristics: not trusting of other people (until she gets to know them, then she can be friendly), fiercely loyal and protective of those she cares about, can be sarcastic, very smart and analytical, doesn't like to ask things of people, and is usually very blunt

Past: She was born in Partevia. After the king outlawed the Sham Lash, the few remaining members fled to the mountains in the north. They became a secret assassin organization who were hired by those who wanted someone out of their way (for the right price, of course). Her parents hired the Sham Lash to take care of some of their political enemies, but in the end, they couldn't pay. So the leader gave them a deal. If they gave their child to the Sham Lash Assassination Corps, then he would let them go free. Her parents agreed to the deal and handed over Alecs, their four year old daughter. To cover their tracks, the Sham Lash killed her parents. Alecs grew up in the organization and was trained harder than any before her. They had a plan many years in the making and she was the key component. But when she refused to complete the mission, they retaliated, determined to keep the plan on track. She managed to escape the Sham Lash and fled the country. Now, Alecs is traveling the world, avoiding her past, and in search of something.....what that is, she doesn't know.