Chapter Four: Staying with the Stalker

Start from the beginning

- - - - - -

"Girls, I'm here!" annouced Rouge the Bat.

"Oh hi, Rouge, again." said an irritated Sonic.

"Well, hello 'Sonia'. How are you holding up here so far?" asked Rouge.

"..."

"Well, I'm waiting for an answer Sonic." said Rouge.

"Sonic?" questioned Amy, while coming from downstairs.

Both Sonia and Rouge screamed. Did Amy now know she was Sonic the Mother flipin' hedgehog?!? Sonia was star struck. She looked like a fish gasping for water.

"Ugh...well...ya...see." stuttered Sonic trying to reply to Amy's statement.

"That's my fault. Sonic and Sonia look very much alike. Also there names doesn't help them." explained Rouge.

"Hmm...I guess your right. It's not like Sonia could be Sonic. Hahaha.... Sonic a girl. That would be funny. Knuckles would never let that one down." laughed Amy.

Sonia's eyes widended, who's mind kept repeating the same sentence of 'Knuckles would never let that one down.' Then the word "never" seemed slower in his mind. Hell to the chili dog would he let Knuckles use this against him. With an evil smirk, she decided to go on the date to find the gaurdian of the Master Emerald's secrets.

"We'll...yeah." simply said Rouge.

"She's right Amy. Plus if I was this Sonic person wouldn't I've told you by now. Besides, boys are... .ummm... weird?" Said Sonia.

"OMG, Yes!" Both Amy and Rouge said at the same time.

Sonia could only smile and shake her head. "Girls are the real crazy one." she said to herself.

"Enough of that! We need you to get ready for you and Knuckles's date. I'm just surprised you like him out of all people." said Amy.

"I didn't want to go. Rouge made me." Sonia whined.

"I did it for reasons, okay Soni-aaaa..." smirked Rouge.

"Oh yeah, like what?" asked an angry Sonia.

"Sonia, please calm down. Rouge just jelly of you, that's all." explained Amy Rose.

"Jelly? What's that? The stuff you put on toast." assumed Sonia.

Both girls could only stare at Sonia in disbelief. Did this life form not know what 'jelly' means?

"It means to be jealous." said Amy

"Jealous? I heard of the word. It like greedy anger or something?" said Sonia.

"Well to a way. It's a feeling in your heart. It's wanting something/item/person someone else has." explained Amy

"How do you feel this feeling?" asked Sonia.

"Sonia, have you ever been in love before? Is there any wish or desire you want in life?" questioned Amy.

"No, actually. I feel like I got to keep moving forward. Have a chill attitude. If something makes you feel weird ignore it or out run it." said Sonia.

Amy looked at Sonia in disappointment. This was clearly giving the answer to Sonia that she didn't like that response. Amy lowered her head like she was having an internal battle.

"Amy, are you-?" started Sonia.

"Ya know Sonia, you shouldn't think that way. I know a...guy...who's just like you in so many ways. He acts like you, talks like you, and looks like you. The sad thing is you have those qualities Sonia. He tries to outrun his problems. If something makes him feel different he will try and ignore it. He's still a kid in my opinion, but the sad thing I'm in love with this kid. He will never understand how much I really love him. The marriage proposals and the multiple dates are much, yes, but if he gave me the time and day...maybe. Maybe he would like me back! He never gave me the chance. I messed up saying I'm his biggest fan, but I try to change it. He never says happy birthday to me on my birthday. Ya know what I'm just done with Sonic the hedgehog. I tried but he's slowly hurting me....and I can't take it anymore. Now even though I'm saying this, I still care if he's alright or not! What's wrong with me? Am I ugly, unlikable, or am I stupid?" cried Amy.

As Amy was huffing and puffing after her monologue, Sonia and Rouge eyes were wide. Rouge's eyes were huge and soon closed. You could here soft sniffling from Rouge. Amy looked at Rouge and saw her crying.

"Rouge... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." apoligized Amy.

Rouge wiped her tears and hugged her friend, Amy, tightly.

"Amy, we all think that way. Sonic is to fool of a bastard to see how much you care for him. Amy don't give up because your like hope. I always envied that about you. You still see the good in others when others don't. Sonic is just confused as to what he wants." explained a teary eyed bat.

Amy eyes widened, and soon formed tears again. Amy was about to give up on the thing she truly loved.

" Oh Rouge, it just hurts so much." simply said Amy.

Sonia could only look at the girls in sadness. Something didn't feel right, he felt water on her muzzle. She put her hand on her face and traced the source of the water leaking from her. She reached a place where she didn't expect...her eyes.

Eyes +water= tears. Was Sonic or should I say Sonia the hedgehog crying? It takes a lot to make Sonic cry, but this was different. Sonia sniffed her nose, and then burst out crying. She felt horrible making one of his best and oldest friend hurt so much.

Rouge and Amy just looked at Sonia. They were both shocked.

"Sonia?" They both asked.

"I'm so sorry Amy Rose! I'm sorry you didn't like my response! I swear if I were Sonic...I mean saw Sonic right now, i'll beat him upside the head. But I know one thing, things will change until Sonic gets back. Mark my words. Now can someone show me the rest room, I look and feel weak right now!" complained Sonia.

Both girls laughed how Sonia said 'weak' instead of 'pathetic'. With all the girls crying, they all agreeded they looked pathetic.

"We'll that enough crying, Sonia the bathroom is upstairs on the right." said Rouge.

"Thanks... Rouge..." thanked Sonia.

"Hey Sonia, I'm sorry to latch like that. You just remind me so much like him." said Amy

" No, thank you, Amy Rose. I've on that system so long, it's time to change. I guess, I was trying to protect myself for hurt itself. When I need hurt, to make me stronger. That made no sense but thank you." thanked Sonia.

"I'm glad I can help. Now you have at date to get ready for. We will get you dress and outfit laid out for you." said Amy.

Sonia sighed and went upstairs to the bathroom. Sonia looked in the mirror and saw her face. The puffy red eyes were shown as an after effect. As Sonia put cold water on her face, she opened her eyes again to see a red eyed puffy Amy with blood all over her.

Sonia screamed, and looked away. Once she turned back around, she saw her face. She knew  what Amy feels everyday. How she has a nutshell cover up with anger and the dang cute smile.

"...."

Wait I mother flipping second. Did Sonic (aka Sonia) say Amy Rose's smile was cute? No, no, no. He promised he wouldn't love anyone else after the aftermath of his ex girlfriend Sally Acorn got robotnized.

Sally was a red head chipmunk. She was the princess of Acorn Kingdom. She and Sonic used to be great childhood friends. Soon or later they both realized they liked each other. They use to have an off and on realtionship. Sonic really loved Sally because she was so dedicated to her job. Also to him she was hot as hell. After an etempt to resuce Sally from Eggman, she got robnized.

Sonic was heartbroken and left the kingdom afterward. Both her parents blamed it on Sonic, the whole kingdom hating you didn't really help. 

Sonia sighed. His mission shouldn't be going on dates. It should be finding a way to turn back to normal. 

"Sonia!" called Amy.

"Yes!" Sonia replied back.

"Time to try on your dress for tonight." stated Rouge.

"..."

"Also, you make up and hair." added Amy.

"This is going to be a long night..." Sonia whispered to herself, while exiting the bathroom.